Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she keeps mentioning she wants to spontaneously live in Bali for a short while too but will she ever actually do it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah she keeps mentioning she wants to spontaneously live in Bali for a short while too but will she ever actually do it?
By living in Bali for a while she probably means staying in a hotel for a month, going for brunch and lounging round the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Missguided must be paying RACKS for her to be able to afford her own property?! thats crazy didn't think she was earning that much

Reactions: 5
Missguided must be paying RACKS for her to be able to afford her own property?! thats crazy didn't think she was earning that much
I think she's been mentioning saving up for her own place for a while now. Also she's been living with her parents, which does take a lot of financial pressure off her. Then again she did do a part 2 edit way sooner than I thought she'd do (if ever), I would've assumed the collection to be a flop because tbh I can't see someone stanning her TOO hARD (like she's just too plain, even if you like her/follow/watch you just ve to ave many oter more favorite influencers, you know??), soooo I guess it did fairly well??

Reactions: 9
She’s had it easy living at home, having free holidays, free treatments and free clothes so she’s hardly had to folk out like a normal 20-something year old. I wouldn’t say it’s much to celebrate personally.. she hasn’t worked hard for it.. if I got all of that free I’d defo be in a bigger house

Plus.. her followers essentially have funded her house, so she better be bleeping grateful but still can’t stick to a YouTube schedule or upload a video other than “spend ANOTHER weekend with me getting drunk and laying in bed xxx”

Reactions: 8
She finallyyy let her hair down in the latest vlog... for all of five minutes! And even after she said she did the "sleek" (let's say it as it is: ugly greasy bald-looking) bun for a while but is now into leaving her hair down... ughhhh that hairstyle she does proper annoys me 😤 also the curtain-looking "edges" and the stark white thiccc parting, stoppp!

Also can we talk about the fact that her definition of the busiest week ever is going to two date nights, a concert and a festival, getting her nails and going to the gym loooooool eff off how are influencers this delusional

Reactions: 12
Has she shown the house/flat she's bought?! If so, where can I see it?

CBA watching a full vlog of hers 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Not yet! She was due to move in in august time but it’s been delayed. She said it’s being built so must be a new build development somewhere

Reactions: 3
Not yet! She was due to move in in august time but it’s been delayed. She said it’s being built so must be a new build development somewhere
Ohhhh someone said if I got all of that free I’d defo be in a bigger house, so I thought she'd shown it!

She said she's gonna go see it today, but I doubt it'll be in a vlog just yet, she mentioned making a series out of moving (as every influencer does) so I'm thinking an empty tour first in the next month and then the decoration and all that. Hope she doesn't pull a Han and dull it down, it could be interesting content, but I really don't have my hopes up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She said she's gonna go see it today, but I doubt it'll be in a vlog just yet, she mentioned making a series out of moving (as every influencer does) so I'm thinking an empty tour first in the next month and then the decoration and all that. Hope she doesn't pull a Han and dull it down, it could be interesting content, but I really don't have my hopes up
Tbf I do rate a moving/renovation/decorating vlog series, so this really could be something good for her channel. However, like you, I’m not getting my hopes up. She’s just so dull and the series will probably be 2 episodes long before she switches back to her spend the weekend with me vlogs 😴

Reactions: 8
I just don't like when she complains about her house being delayed..
She should be grateful she's buying her own house.

Reactions: 9
I just don't like when she complains about her house being delayed..
She should be grateful she's buying her own house.
It’s also the obviously due to the shortage in drivers of HGVs and the affects of covid on delayed building materials, she needs to think about more than just herself 🙄

It’s also the obviously due to the shortage in drivers of HGVs and the affects of covid on delayed building materials, she needs to think about more than just herself 🙄
She’s so thick she doesn’t even comprehend that issue.

Reactions: 1
Han looks stunning at the moment… I know she over does it with filler and trying to copy baddie at times but since not seeing Maddie much anymore she seems really confident and glowing lately… you know how last year she just looked miserable all the time… she was with maddie 24/7 but now since barely seeing Maddie she seems happier and confident… clearly there’s a connection Han - ditch the witch x

Reactions: 10
Her latest vlog is a little embarrassing. Waking up late morning, making a breakfast, going to the gym, going horse riding then a date night. Is that really how she spends her days / weeks? Literally a complete dosser. Not a sniff of any sort of work, can’t believe so goes on as if normal people can have a day like hers. Yes hun we could all have bodies like you and look like you if we didn’t work…

plus she’s gonna get the shock of her life when she moves out.. no more lounging in bed until midday and moaning your family have eaten all the food. Actually have to get off your arse and do some adult chores.
Placing my bet now she has a boyfriend by the time she moves out and they live together instantly

Reactions: 14
Not her being in Italy for the first time and still going to Starbucks 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not her having a cold and still swanning around spreading it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Idk the Italy trip actually seemed fun, but the vlog not so much 🙃 They seemed to actually do some tourist-y stuff and did go to a least some authentic looking restaurants, but barely showed any of the exploring in the vlog, just the restaurant parts, and I haaaate when influencers only go to restaurants when abroad (cough cough S&C and their hotel room ugh). That could have been away more fun vlog, also with outfits shown, I quite liked some of the things she and Millie wore!

Is Millie also 24-25-ish, does anyone know?😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.