Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm tem #BarberShopGuy 🤣 he's a bit of me, love how we're all guessing yet rooting by our own preferences, wonder who it'll end up being
Hahahaha yeah I’m very curious as to who he is 😂 they were dating for quite a while aswell and they’re already going to NY together?! Surely that’s a bit fast 🤔 each to their own I suppose haha.

Reactions: 2
He'll be some overly-built bozo with embarrassing Angel Gabriel tattoos and frosted tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha yeah I’m very curious as to who he is 😂 they were dating for quite a while aswell and they’re already going to NY together?! Surely that’s a bit fast 🤔 each to their own I suppose haha.
Idk I feel like a trip together is really not like moving in or something like that, it's been a good few months, and she seems to be really into him, so why not? Why not do something new and exciting while they're in the honeymoon phase just because they might break up sometime in the future, lord knows the girl needs something going on :censored:

Reactions: 5
Idk I feel like a trip together is really not like moving in or something like that, it's been a good few months, and she seems to be really into him, so why not? Why not do something new and exciting while they're in the honeymoon phase just because they might break up sometime in the future, lord knows the girl needs something going on :censored:
Hahahaa true! I think it’s cause I’ve never gone on holiday with a guy after 3-4 months of dating him so it seems kinda rushed and quick to me and Hannah does seem like the type to go in all guns blazing with a guy and for it to fall apart. Didn’t she move in with her ex after not long of dating during the first lockdown? I feel like she needs to take it a bit slower this time lol.

Reactions: 9
Hahahaa true! I think it’s cause I’ve never gone on holiday with a guy after 3-4 months of dating him so it seems kinda rushed and quick to me and Hannah does seem like the type to go in all guns blazing with a guy and for it to fall apart. Didn’t she move in with her ex after not long of dating during the first lockdown? I feel like she needs to take it a bit slower this time lol.
Yeah, she did move in quite fast, and especially with it being lockdown it must have put extra pressure on the relationship, but at the end of the day it obviously was just not meant to be. I do agree with you that she can seem to go into the serious relationship stage quite quickly, as much as she preaches loving herself when she's single, you can tell she's just happier in a relationship and just feels better when in one, so I am happy for her for finding someone again, but hopefully she takes her time with the relationship for the sake of herself and the guy/relationship too.

I know we aren’t there yet but thread suggestion: Hannah Renee #2: Still going through a breakup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When will someone (maybe her newest boyfriend) tell her that she does herself no favours with the slicked back hair and massive eyebrows and teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I was actually really surprised by how much random filler she’s had (and Botox)… She’s what barely in her mid twenties? Or not even yet? And she’s had so much put into her face already! It’s really concerning that young women feel the need and pressure to look completely perfect facial wise and her normalising it (like every other female influencer) is so bad. I really don’t understand why we seem to be going backwards when it comes to beauty standards and embracing our natural beauty when we are nearly in 2022. Makes me wonder what it’s going to be like in 10 more years for women.

Reactions: 11
Also I was actually really surprised by how much random filler she’s had (and Botox)… She’s what barely in her mid twenties? Or not even yet? And she’s had so much put into her face already! It’s really concerning that young women feel the need and pressure to look completely perfect facial wise and her normalising it (like every other female influencer) is so bad. I really don’t understand why we seem to be going backwards when it comes to beauty standards and embracing our natural beauty when we are nearly in 2022. Makes me wonder what it’s going to be like in 10 more years for women.
I completely agree, I found it so sad when she said she needs botox cause wrinkles are kicking in, she is only 24!

I completely agree, I found it so sad when she said she needs botox cause wrinkles are kicking in, she is only 24!
I know! It’s like she’s terrified to show natural signs of aging and I do doubt she actually has proper wrinkles at 24 years old. Her skin looks youthful when she does show herself with no make up (obviously the fillers and Botox she already has help too) on. The more filler she has the more she’s going to keep getting. It’s really unnecessary at 24 years old and makes me sad that it’s become so normalised.

I am from the exact same area as Han so if anyone could post pics of the suspected guys I could maybe confirm if I know one of them (as would most likely be them LOL)

I am from the exact same area as Han so if anyone could post pics of the suspected guys I could maybe confirm if I know one of them (as would most likely be them LOL)
If you go through her recent Instagram following you’ll see two guys who potentially could be the new boyfriend. One is a rugby player and the other is a barbershop owner 😉

I still have no idea who it could be.

Omg I actually lowkey enjoyed her first moving vlog :oops: could be becuse I generally am interested in the subject, but I must admit she wasn't boring me to death and it seems like she put some thought into what she's doing with the house. Also ahhh a 4 bedroom house, can't not be jealous 😭 Also, as much as I did like her showing the rooms and her vision for them, seems like her parents were doing some actual stuff like the flooring, I hope she does something herself and films it (not that I expect her to do anything outrageous, but, you know,just do something with the help of her parents instead of them doing a bunch of stuff, seems like a lot of influencers just expect their parents to do everything???)

Reactions: 11
Omg I actually lowkey enjoyed her first moving vlog :oops: could be becuse I generally am interested in the subject, but I must admit she wasn't boring me to death and it seems like she put some thought into what she's doing with the house. Also ahhh a 4 bedroom house, can't not be jealous 😭 Also, as much as I did like her showing the rooms and her vision for them, seems like her parents were doing some actual stuff like the flooring, I hope she does something herself and films it (not that I expect her to do anything outrageous, but, you know,just do something with the help of her parents instead of them doing a bunch of stuff, seems like a lot of influencers just expect their parents to do everything???)
Me too, her house looks gorgeous and I am SO envious and jealous!! However I was a bit confused at the whole 4 bedroom thing, I also live in a 4 bed town house very very similar to Hans (with my parents though) and it’s so big! I couldn’t imagine living here on my own I wouldn’t know what to do with all the space 🥴

I was actually surprised with how much I enjoyed watching her moving vlog, got to give it to her, to be able to buy a house at 24 is amazing! The bit where she mentioned how the sight of her own Christmas card or buying her own milk made her emotional, bless 😂 I like how close she is with her parents as we don't really see that side of most influencers, it was cute and genuine

But one thing I am curious about and this by all means I'm not trying to belittle her achievement as she clearly saved up a hefty amount for it, how does she earn that much money which im guessing she is paying for a mortgage, but how is that sustainable for an influencer when their income isn't stable and promised within a few years? maybe her mum and dad helped a little as they're quite successful

Shes less popular than Rachel (for obvious reasons :sleep:) and Rachel has she has a lot more followers, viewers & has more money coming in yet Rachel has been renting for a few years.. and she said she could never see herself buying a house. Its just crazy how fortunate Han is

Reactions: 8
I was actually surprised with how much I enjoyed watching her moving vlog, got to give it to her, to be able to buy a house at 24 is amazing! The bit where she mentioned how the sight of her own Christmas card or buying her own milk made her emotional, bless 😂 I like how close she is with her parents as we don't really see that side of most influencers, it was cute and genuine

But one thing I am curious about and this by all means I'm not trying to belittle her achievement as she clearly saved up a hefty amount for it, how does she earn that much money which im guessing she is paying for a mortgage, but how is that sustainable for an influencer when their income isn't stable and promised within a few years? maybe her mum and dad helped a little as they're quite successful

Shes less popular than Rachel (for obvious reasons :sleep:) and Rachel has she has a lot more followers, viewers & has more money coming in yet Rachel has been renting for a few years.. and she said she could never see herself buying a house. Its just crazy how fortunate Han is
She's said before but she makes around 5 to 10k a month so she is easily able to afford it! She's been doing YouTube for a long time now and has only really splurged on a car (I don't see load of designer unlike a certain friend) so I can 100% see how she can afford it with no help at all!

Reactions: 18
Guys it’s deffo the rugby player….. he posted he was at an “empty” airport yesterday… and she’s in NYC now!

• Wow
So we got a brief look at the new boyfriend in her vlog! I think it’s the rugby player going by his hair style 😂 she was very careful not to show his face.

Guys it’s deffo the rugby player….. he posted he was at an “empty” airport yesterday… and she’s in NYC now!

• Haha
“I just thought I’d date a rugby player, becoss you can dress it uurp with jeans and a cute pair of hee-ulls, orrr chunky trainerrrs for daytiiiime and I don’t actually have anything like this in my wardrobe sooo… yeah I just picked that uurrp”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.