Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curiosity got the better of me and I tried looking for the boyfriend😂. Is it the American football player? I didn’t look through everyone she follows but he was the closest one to a rugby player I could see?

Also, it might just be me but does anyone else think her living room looks weirdly small? As in her sofa looked really close to the tv on the wall and when she turned the camera around to where the window was it just seemed as though there wasn’t much room for anything else. Maybe it’s just the layout of townhouses but I live in a fairly small 2 bedroom flat and even my living room is bigger! Could be that it’s a new build and they’re known for not being the best.

Not that it matters but I think Rach still has the best place out of the 3, her balcony/outdoor area is insane for a flat and I love the open layout of her living room, kitchen and dining area!

Reactions: 10
Curiosity got the better of me and I tried looking for the boyfriend😂. Is it the American football player? I didn’t look through everyone she follows but he was the closest one to a rugby player I could see?

Also, it might just be me but does anyone else think her living room looks weirdly small? As in her sofa looked really close to the tv on the wall and when she turned the camera around to where the window was it just seemed as though there wasn’t much room for anything else. Maybe it’s just the layout of townhouses but I live in a fairly small 2 bedroom flat and even my living room is bigger! Could be that it’s a new build and they’re known for not being the best.

Not that it matters but I think Rach still has the best place out of the 3, her balcony/outdoor area is insane for a flat and I love the open layout of her living room, kitchen and dining area!
Yesssss!!!!

Reactions: 2
Wow the only time Han's threads popping is when it aint about herself 😂 😂 😂

I saw that sneaky preview of her man in her new video 👀 I can guarantee once the relationship has marinated she'll include him in videos. I hope she doesn't pull a Madison and ditch her friendship with Rachel though

Reactions: 11

I saw that sneaky preview of her man in her new video 👀 I can guarantee once the relationship has marinated she'll include him in videos. I hope she doesn't pull a Madison and ditch her friendship with Rachel though
She’s still not over the last breakup…. Anyone remember that kain guy 😂😂😂😭 the cringe!

@dannynbarnes is the insta @ for who (definitely) is the new BF……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Yes it’s the American football player! Honestly I have no idea why I keep saying ‘rugby player’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

And I feel the same about her new home and I’m actually surprised she went for a townhouse style (it’s quite modest actually compared to some influencers homes) as it does look very small downstairs? I expected her to go for a more open planned new build with really high spec but fair play to her for keeping it more realistic for her first home. But I don’t know why she decided on a navy sofa? It doesn’t match the flooring or the sideboard/unit at all? The navy and black really clash but she did say it’s not the colour she envisioned. But I also don’t think grey would go at all (like she was originally planning on) so I’m relieved she’s going for a more lighter sofa as that would complement the rattan and black sideboard so much better. I feel she needs to do moodboards so she can see what will and won’t match and really play around with different tones, textures and furniture so she’s not making too many mistakes.

Reactions: 2

I don't think she'll ditch her but I think Rachel is gonna have a hard time "adapting" to Hannah. From being together 24/7 pretty much now Hannah will split the time between the 2. She made a comment on her last vlog regarding this already, she said something like it's Friday and I don't have any plans since I'm single.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shock the minute little miss not-so-independent moves out and get the keys to her own place she magically has a boyfriend….

Reactions: 10
Are we sure it’s the American football player as he just uploaded an IG story of him in Ohio but isn’t Han in NYC?

Reactions: 3
Are we sure it’s the American football player as he just uploaded an IG story of him in Ohio but isn’t Han in NYC?
They maybe decided to go to NYC because he knew he was going to Ohio? Like a trip the two of them since he’s going out there anyway.

Reactions: 6
What I’d like to know is how the heck did boring Han meet an American football player 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I’d like to know is how the heck did boring Han meet an American football player 🧐
They met through a dating app 🙂 hinge if I recall, she said it in Rach's drive with us video!

She's been quite quiet on stories these days considering she went to NYC, as an influencer you'd think she would have more to post aside from her sponsored missguided content :unsure: Also could you imagine being in a fresh relationship and going away after a few months and him having to take all her insta photos omg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinge I think! I’m pretty sure Hannah has said she met him through Hinge when they were first dating. No idea how she managed to find a guy that quickly though as most of my single friends haven’t had that much luck through Hinge lol!

Reactions: 7
From Rachel's last video I do think it's him, can't see his face but his haircut looks similar 😂

Reactions: 5
I find it so weird how little she posts about her actual life. Her Instagram posts are always just Missguided ads. Buying a house is such a big thing and she’s only done like one vlog and no actual grid posts. Same with New York

Reactions: 11
I find it so weird how little she posts about her actual life. Her Instagram posts are always just Missguided ads. Buying a house is such a big thing and she’s only done like one vlog and no actual grid posts. Same with New York
I also find this weird. She can be pretty ghost on her Instagram unless it’s work related. I think she either has a private account or uses ‘close friends’ most of the time because nothing else makes sense. Surely you’d post a lot of pictures/Instagram stories whilst you’re in NY? I can’t remember if it was Rach who insinuated she uses ‘close friends’ or a completely different influencer but tbh most influencers do or they have a second private account.

Reactions: 4
I also find this weird. She can be pretty ghost on her Instagram unless it’s work related. I think she either has a private account or uses ‘close friends’ most of the time because nothing else makes sense. Surely you’d post a lot of pictures/Instagram stories whilst you’re in NY? I can’t remember if it was Rach who insinuated she uses ‘close friends’ or a completely different influencer but tbh most influencers do or they have a second private account.
Pretty sure she uses close friends as remember it being mentioned before but I agree.. she’s being weirdly quiet isn’t she

Reactions: 1
Idk if you guys follow Mary Bedford but she was in New York and hardly any posts from her about it either. So weird that they are being so secretive about New York.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.