Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine leaving your less pretty friend on her tod to go and have one-night stands with greasy waiters from Ushuaiaiiaiaiaia.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine leaving your less pretty friend on her tod to go and have one-night stands with greasy waiters from Ushuaiaiiaiaiaia.
i actually think Rach is a pretty girl tbh, shes just a curvy girl, i wouldn't call her less pretty. but yeah id be fuming if my mate did that to me.

Reactions: 20
i actually think Rach is a pretty girl tbh, shes just a curvy girl, i wouldn't call her less pretty. but yeah id be fuming if my mate did that to me.
Unpopular opinion, I actually think Rachs face is far nicer than egg head hans when she doesn't overdo the orange! 😄

Reactions: 18
To me they just looked like a mother and daughter on an 18-30s holiday, massively pushing the lower and upper age limits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion, I actually think Rachs face is far nicer than egg head hans when she doesn't overdo the orange! 😄
If you look at the old rach vids when she was younger and not so done up, you can see how naturally pretty she is.

Reactions: 5
Another chit chat video where she'll probably answer the same questions she always does and try and be mysterious with how many 'I mean....*pout face*✌🏾' dropped in its so annoying, as who is asking for these? I don't get when she has the opportunity to vlog which are her best videos they are always short even her bdag trip Rach had more spice then her 🤣 I do like her and still watch but at this point I don't even know what she could do maybe she's too far gone to be engaging for all again.

She needs to be more grateful.
Saying it's stressful her moving to her flat has been delayed for a month..
She has no idea of actual problems regarding buying or trying to buy a property.
It's happening for her, she's sorted.
Unlike other people 😭

Reactions: 3
She needs to be more grateful.
Saying it's stressful her moving to her flat has been delayed for a month..
She has no idea of actual problems regarding buying or trying to buy a property.
It's happening for her, she's sorted.
Unlike other people 😭
I know, imagine anyone else scraping and saving to move out, it gets delayed and your response is, well may as well fill the time with a holiday. They live on another planet

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guessing "ibiza goss" is clickbait and there's nothing juicy!

Guessing "ibiza goss" is clickbait and there's nothing juicy!
Yup don't bother guys, she just says he was lovely and they're friends - no other goss!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nah I wish one of you guys warned us that she starts singing at the beginning of her new vid 😭 😭 😭 :sick: :sick:

My insides are cringing so much rn. I wish she'd stop doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I wish one of you guys warned us that she starts singing at the beginning of her new vid 😭 😭 😭 :sick: :sick:

My insides are cringing so much rn. I wish she'd stop doing that
THIS! She has a nice voice but I turned off the video there and then because I couldn't deal with the cringe

Is she moving into the one of the same apartment buildings as Mads/Rach. Such a waste of money. Buy a house for crying out loud.

Reactions: 2
Whyyyyy did she just wash her hair to then just put it in that awful greasy looking bun?!?!?!?! She looks sooo pretty with her hair down or at least a different hairstyle that suits her and works with freshly washed hair, it was painful to see her grease it up. The bun makes her head and face look so odd.
Also she can't talk about a MOISTURIZER? Is she doing a collab for some skincare or is that just like a not-yet-released product she god to test out? Cause the way she said it makes it seem like a collab... for skincare... and that would just be... weird?

Reactions: 9
Do we think mads told her she isn’t allowed to take any pics on the private jet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I want to go travelling until my house is ready, travel the world.. oooo where shall I go”
*goes to Ibiza again for the 2nd time in a month for 3 days* 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I actually thought that after her trip with Rach she might ACTUALLY try and do some interesting/new travel, as she was talking about having sooo much fun (and frankly it does seem like she was out there enjoying herself for once). Like the alone travelling vlogs could have been something I could watch from her. The vlogs where she does breakfast smoothies, rides a horse, goes to the gym and does makeup are soo so so repetitive at this point. and the makeup/haul videos don't even get me started with... I guess they called each other cLaAaW because Mads has her claws in her soooo hard, she pulled her back to the dull, same old Han in like 3 days after she finally could have been a lil interesting 😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.