Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the dancing at 1.21 on her latest video for me 😫😂 the leg lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dancing in the video 🤮🥴 she’s hoping her long lost love Santa will be watching and want her back with those hypnotising hips 🤣

How many takes do we think it took her until she was like yep that’s just right, that’s what I should include in my video where majority of her followers are young teenage girls.

Although I have to say she can dance ever so slightly better than the stiff ironing board that is rach trying to throw it back🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the dancing worse than when she includes little clips of her singing and thinking she’s Ariana?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it when she does sponsored hauls she manages to pick the most hideous stuff from the website 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually has a lovely body / figure, she just doesn’t know how to dress 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She actually has a lovely body / figure, she just doesn’t know how to dress 😩
Agreed! She’s got an amazing figure but she either wears super baggy frumpy clothes or horrible clothes that look like a Victoria child’s doll.

Reactions: 7
No no no why is she buying clothes that completely wash her out. She really doesn’t suit tops that are showing off her shoulders and chest

Reactions: 6
LOOOL when she started whining her back I felt so uncomfortable, why would she keep that footage in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do all MAC staff look like a group of bitchy Year 10 girls in the common room?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her two latest hauls came up on my recommended and woah agree with you guys, what even is her style? Everything she bought was awful and looked so bad which is a feat since she has a great figure and could probably pull off most things 💀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.