Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see this dsancing but I don’t want to give her an extra view, her view count is so poor it makes me cackle

I'm curious as to why people sub or follower her social media? What does she give them? Her content is just as entertaining as her personality 💀

Reactions: 2
Loooool I guess everyone clicked off her haul cus it was dead but her singing at 6:28 makes my skin crawl 😩 😩 😩 who gassed her?!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm curious as to why people sub or follower her social media? What does she give them? Her content is just as entertaining as her personality 💀
In fairness, I enjoyed her content when she moved out on her own in 2017 and was working at MAC... Seemed like she was forming some sort of independence... After that
, it was the era she was dating that odd Kane Wyatt character 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️, most of her videos bored me but I kept her as I thought she was a nice person and totally harmless. Since she's been Madison's yes man I'm not so much of a fan, need to unsubscribe now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believed their apologies regarding New years whilst a lot of people thought they were insincere. Now having seen that Mads’ definitely was not genuine its cast doubt on the other two apologies for me. Thats why ive unfollowed han, maybe unfairly but for me shes got caught up in Mads mess

Reactions: 4
They're definitely still very close as they keep licking each others asses on the comments and got that flower delivery thing going on lol. So she's def aware of Mad's shenanigans and agrees with it or just turns a blind eye to it cus she's too chicken to call her out 🤷‍♀️🐔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.