Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £500 amazon haul what!! I don't understand how she says she wants to go vegan for the environment but buys an insane amount from fast fashion and really unethical companies
trying to take a page out of jaclyn hill's book with that video, so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Love her latest Instagram! She hasn’t facetuned a stupidly small waist like most influencers would...she looks real and stunning in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
She has an amazing figure but theses poses/camera angle make her body look very odd

Reactions: 2
she’s so boring she can’t even do a build up for whatever she’s announcing ... who puts timer up two hours before they announce

Reactions: 4
Looks like Missguided have a space invaders collab coming out
LOL 😂 Oh dear looks like I won’t be buying from them again. By the looks of it they’ve dug out all their old stock and slapped a Hanxrenee collab onto it to make people buy it. Why would she pick to have the word “Leisure” slapped across a basic hoodie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
198k followers but only 5k likes on her sneak peak video 👀 looool what a flop

Reactions: 8
Looks like Missguided didn’t get the memo about Hannah being a dirty little corona spreader and law breaker

Reactions: 12
I’d rather see a collab from Rach Leary or Baddie Maddie than this dry ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t shop at Missguided anyway, but now I definitely won’t. #boycottmissguided for working with covid law breaking twats 👏🏽

Reactions: 9
Is it not weird that the missguided page have no mention of her collab with them? :/ normally brands announce what’s coming at the same time but there’s nothing there about her? I mean I’m sure there will be on the day but seems weird to me! Lol!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.