Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that they’ve deleted them now! Hannah was fully chatting away and posing for the camera it’s quite clear that it was going up on the internet 🤣 not bright is she. Well, we knew that anyway 🤣

Reactions: 19
Why do people forgive Hannah so easily but come for Madison? I cant stand either of them but I think the fact that Hannah tries so hard with her butter wouldn't melt sweet girl persona really shows her up as a fake and liar when shes caught breaking rules multiple times too.

Reactions: 15
Why do people forgive Hannah so easily but come for Madison? I cant stand either of them but I think the fact that Hannah tries so hard with her butter wouldn't melt sweet girl persona really shows her up as a fake and liar when shes caught breaking rules multiple times too.
Who’s forgiving her?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think all is forgotten or forgiven. I think it looks like she gets off lightly because she doesn’t reply to people’s comments or give attitude the way Madison does. Madison gives the finger and is just full on nasty whereas Hannah steps back. But she has lost a fair few followers and her views are sooooo low right now so I think that says something!

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised there aren’t any comments under Han’s last Instagram post, calling her out 😶 I think she must get off lightly and just goes to show how fake her apology was, got people fooled she wasn’t as much of a dick as Mads. Those three twats are worth each other 😐

Reactions: 10
Madison could start playing piano again with those teeth 😂 Why does she look 40 😂 So much cheek filler omg

Also creasing at the Annabelle picture hahaha
That picture is the worst I’m not quite sure why she thought it a good idea to post it. Shame, she was such a pretty girl...

Reactions: 2
wonder if this is gonna be the clothes brand 😂 😂 hopefully it's not as boring as her usual dress sense.

Reactions: 5
A £500 amazon haul what!! I don't understand how she says she wants to go vegan for the environment but buys an insane amount from fast fashion and really unethical companies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.