Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2E8323B4-BA30-4C24-8F1E-7437BD8F46D9.png

“Perfect way of shopping more sustainably” says the girl who gets £500 a month worth of clothes and this was GIFTED as well. She looks a right tw*t stood there posing.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a while back and stopped looking at her content when I realised she was nothing more than a pussy assed witch 🐩 for mads and Rach, the Manchester party, her excuses and apology, it was just all so “I follow the leader”
but Jesus Christ she might as well be a madieeee stan account, she’s desperately morphing into her, the look, the Instagram poses and captions, she lacks a personality and now she lacks any kind of originality, there was something genuine about her years ago. Now there’s nothing at all.

Reactions: 10
why did she bother doing her room up a couple of months back if she was moving out?

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while back and stopped looking at her content when I realised she was nothing more than a pussy assed witch 🐩 for mads and Rach, the Manchester party, her excuses and apology, it was just all so “I follow the leader”
but Jesus Christ she might as well be a madieeee stan account, she’s desperately morphing into her, the look, the Instagram poses and captions, she lacks a personality and now she lacks any kind of originality, there was something genuine about her years ago. Now there’s nothing at all.
100% done the same. After those three broke the rules.. I ended up disliking them as they had no care in the world.

Plus their content got so boring to watch.. I couldn't be bothered to spend more than a minute watching a video.

Reactions: 1
how likely do we think it is she’s moving into either Rach or Maddy’s apartment building?

Reactions: 3
how likely do we think it is she’s moving into either Rach or Maddy’s apartment building?
I reckon she’s moving into a flat because it apparently ‘won’t be ready for another month’. If they have to get a property ready it’s probabaly a flat that they’re refurbishing after a tenant moved out, not just a house. Also I don’t know why she’s hiding it so much, she’s barely spoken about where’s she’s moving, if she’s buying etc. and kept it really hush hush, which I find really odd 😂

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s moving into a flat because it apparently ‘won’t be ready for another month’. If they have to get a property ready it’s probabaly a flat that they’re refurbishing after a tenant moved out, not just a house. Also I don’t know why she’s hiding it so much, she’s barely spoken about where’s she’s moving, if she’s buying etc. and kept it really hush hush, which I find really odd 😂
She needs to add some kind of mystery too her life.. because she’s duller than dishwater

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she is so boring and dull. She doesn't speak. She just sit there putting on makeup. Zero personality, nothing interesting or fun. Ive only seen her in Madison & Rachels videos. Clicked on one of Hans, turned it off adter 20 seconds because she was a bore

Reactions: 3
Does her middle part annoy anyone else ? 😂 Always the sleeked back bun with the middle part it makes her head look weird! She'd look so much better with it all just brushed back.

Reactions: 9
I know we'll never get anything juicy but wish she'd spill some more on the random dates she seemed to be going on in ibiza...

I get just going for it for fun but if there were only 2 of us on a girls trip I'd feel a bit weird ditching my mate though

Reactions: 17
The irony of Han's last Ibiza vlog, and doing an ad for fake tan, and throughout the whole vlog she has the patchiest/dirtiest tan on her neck 🤐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.