Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the one time she adds glitter to spice up her makeup look and she doesn't like it, I can't 🤣 subscribers must not be watching her videos because again these questions have been asked and answered before, at this rate she should make up her own questions. I was watching an old video before this upload, from 8/9 months ago and she said the same thing. The fact the vlog part was two mins, and would have been the best part if it was longer.... Hopefully this London vlog with her, Rach and Mads gives something, as I do enjoy her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Does han realise that part of the job as an influencer is to post content? I know people with 3 followers that post more than her? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does han realise that part of the job as an influencer is to post content? I know people with 3 followers that post more than her? 😅
I haven't even watched Hans London vlog yet but 13 mins....13mins!!! YouTubers vlog a day, or a week and manage to only get that much worth of footage how? She barely uploads and it's the same old this vid was a good chance to get something that gave more than her usual lol, but let me go watch and see....

Reactions: 3
Han... Han Han Han.... vanilla if there ever was vanilla. “Next up is this sort of cream woollen cropped jumpuurrr... its soohh soft and just I don’t have anything like this in my wardrobbbbee so yeah I thought I could pair it with some jean and some trainerrrrrsssssss” - bore off you saddo, where you putting all these clothes you buy, oh that’s right you send them back once you “model” them in your once in a blue moon IG post

• Haha
I used to love Hannah and I still do like her but she’s a lot different to how she used to be. She used to just be this cute and friendly family girl from Manchester but now she’s very bloggerish with loads of “seductive” pics on insta. I had to unfollow her cos I felt uncomfortable seeing her arse out in bikinis on my insta feed rather than pics of her makeup and clothes lol! That’s why I subscribed to her in the first place, we don’t need more insta models ffs! 😭😩 but I do like her, just wish she’d stop breaking lockdown and posting it!
she said she quit her job to become a full time YouTuber but her makeup is all the same, so the tutorials are worthless and all she does like you say is post herself in skimpy outfits with those sad eyes and her mouth open like a s** doll. Embarraaaaazzin Han my love 😂

Reactions: 2
I must be bored out of my mind because I just had a browse through Hannah’s insta and I noticed that she doesn’t seem to post photos with Rachel unless it’s a group photo. She has a fair few of her and Madison but not with Rach. Awkward.

Reactions: 6
Not our super innocent and quiet Han meticulously laying her baby hairs at the start of mom Madison's new video 🙄 like why?
Also to me, the slicked back hair just makes her look like she has an egg head. Not a good look 🤔

Reactions: 15
For someone, with that many subscribers her view count is embarrassing. Can you buy YouTube subs? Cos I don’t get how she has 500k and getting less than 50k views?!

Just watched the new GRWM and I just don't see the point. THE SAME LOOK EVERYTIME. I keep forgetting she has over 500K subs. I think people have just forgotten they are subscribed to her, or just don't watch anymore. As she should be getting more views, but something is just not clicking with her content and she's become stagnant.
Maybe her moving out vlogs/series will inject some life into her channel. How many times she said I don't know how to explain it - is this a new one to add to the list of lines she repeats and it's like well use your words!!!

Reactions: 5
Hannah can’t use her words. She has limited capacity for thought 🤣 this is a girl who was gassed over a beige nylon pouch bag bc it was prada and who buys clothes just bc she doesn’t “have anything like that” in her wardrobe - “next up is just this cream sort of chunky knitted sweaterrrrrrrr, and I dunnoh I don’t have anything like thiiiiiis so yeah you can put this with chunky trainerrrssss or heels” that’s all she suggests pairing clothes with 🤣 she is an airhead

• Haha
I wonder if her moving vlogs will be any better. I enjoyed Rachel's and she seemed to have her stuff together and get it done.

Mads she kept banging on about how her apartment didn't feel like a home yet until recently like she doesn't have the money to do it since she spends on designer. We've seen no proper updates, but what we've managed to see on vlogs it still looks questionable and I bet stuff were gifted.

So hopefully Hannah's is like Rachel's not dragged out and to the point but then again it's Han🤣 She really have no excuse when she has free time and the luxury of having a flexible moving situation then most since she works from home. So I better not hear chaotic energy vibes - as I don't know why they all are jumping on that, well mads and Han just use it as an excuse to upload mish mash clips and call it a day. No, figure out and plan your upload.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Han thought doing YouTube full time would be different. She seems to be always asking on Instagram what video should she upload, like she can’t think for herself. Her videos are all the same now and her makeup looks are so dry.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Han thought doing YouTube full time would be different. She seems to be always asking on Instagram what video should she upload, like she can’t think for herself. Her videos are all the same now and her makeup looks are so dry.
It’s strange that she constantly asks for ideas and then does a “let’s catch up while I get ready” or a “YOU DIDNT HOLD BACK Q&A!!”
Her life must be incredibly dull that she has no ideas of what to share with her audience? Be creative, be resourceful, my god shes got the easiest job ever

Reactions: 11
Honestly the biggest thing for me is that she starts almost every sentence with “I feel like,” sorry if this has been said before.. I’m new to the thread but it’s driving me INSANE. I actually quite liked Han and thought she was the most down to Earth out of the 3 of them but I’ve had to stop watching because I can’t stick hearing it every 10 seconds. Surely she must notice?! EDIT IT OUT

I like Hannah, she seems sweet if a little boring but my god she has the flattest hair I've ever seen. like, I know it can't be helped really but its literally flat against her head

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.