Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s been rather quiet lately... is she going through a break up again?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I saw she's treating us to a hour spend the day with me.. 🙃🔫 Pls tell me WHO is asking for these? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Considering she used to work at MAC her make-up is shocking. Her foundation is orange, her eyebrows are too big and too dark - even when she has no make-up on they take over her alien head. Anyone else notice she covers her mouth a lot? Trying to hide the orchestra inside her mouth 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally mentioned her ex boyfriend 3 times in the first 30 minutes of her video??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to move on, her relationship wasn’t very long and it’s been what a year? I suppose you can still hurt but realistically you’d be trying to move on with your life by now SURELY?!?!

Reactions: 6
I think they were better suited to being friends and I think she also suggested that they never had sex?
I wonder if they never had sex because she didn't find him attractive...when you look at Hannah's exes like racist kain I was surprised when she got with that Santiago....I wonder if she was she trying to fit in with mads and rach's taste in men lol

Reactions: 4
Oh what's the tea on racist kain?
Anyone got photos of her exes?

I have only been a casual watcher over the years so the only boyfriend I can remember is the one who used to cook a lot when she did a month long vegan challenge sometime ? Can't even remember when that was!

Massively late and only just discovering the Manchester “influencers” but why does she not live with Mads anymore? Did she move out because they got caught breaking the rules? 😂

Reactions: 1
Massively late and only just discovering the Manchester “influencers” but why does she not live with Mads anymore? Did she move out because they got caught breaking the rules? 😂
I feel like its because of Mads's bf she probs was always having him around and not giving Han the time of day so she decided to move out :LOL::ROFLMAO:
But also they just moved in together temporarily just so no one could say they were breaking the rules

Another GRWM coming with questions.....IF THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN ONES AS ALWAYS😡🤦🏾‍♀️....But atleast she's vlogging so not all hope is lost, and that part hopefully will be entertaining.

Another GRWM coming with questions.....IF THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN ONES AS ALWAYS😡🤦🏾‍♀️....But atleast she's vlogging so not all hope is lost, and that part hopefully will be entertaining.
God she’s such a bore, always the same videos and same questions “how to get over somebody”. She needs to make her channel more interesting she must be boring people to death

Reactions: 7
I think its safe to say we can no longer expect to get any entertainment out of her videos if u exclude her piano teeth and alien head 😅 I can't even watch them to fall asleep cause the way she pronounces everything puts me on edge 😅:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her channel and career are going nowhere, time to go back to MAC hun
Can genuinely see this happening, about time she put in a real shift instead of banging on about her ex. Legend has it that she will be in the nursing home telling all the other residents that she’s still going through a break up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her channel and career are going nowhere, time to go back to MAC hun
I don't even think they'd want her or be impressed when she does the same eyeshadow look on the eyes. I am so bored of the brown eyeshadow and liner, the Kylie palette, "nothing too crazy," like spice it up!!

I don't even think they'd want her or be impressed when she does the same eyeshadow look on the eyes. I am so bored of the brown eyeshadow and liner, the Kylie palette, "nothing too crazy," like spice it up!!
She’s so boring with her makeup! Why does she bother doing any makeup related content when it’s the same look everytime for the last 2 years. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for her and rach to just whap a pink on the lid or a even a colourful lower lashline. Just something? People aren’t asking for rainbow cut creases, just something a bit exciting for once!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.