Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s laughable that Hannah is considered an influencer, she never posts anything! Content who?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her and Santi no longer follow each other. What happened to being best friends? Was the Mac and cheese for her birthday the final straw?? She’s been been through a breakkk uppp guyssss and it’s been hardtt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
is santi her ex? If so what’s his insta I’m curious to see what he looks like lol

Her and Santi no longer follow each other. What happened to being best friends? Was the Mac and cheese for her birthday the final straw?? She’s been been through a breakkk uppp guyssss and it’s been hardtt.

Reactions: 3
She literally looks like a different person in the new insta pic she put up today 😱 she needs to stop with the filler asap !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She literally looks like a different person in the new insta pic she put up today 😱 she needs to stop with the filler asap !
I agree, it doesn’t look like her, it’s as if she has a lazy eye?

is santi her ex? If so what’s his insta I’m curious to see what he looks like lol
Same as poster above, his profile is locked downnnnn 🔒

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever tried to follow santi before?

But anyway nothing from Han for 2 weeks now... has she given up on her job?

Can hardly claim depression when you're out and about getting pumped full of tit with baddy maddy and getting your teeth done and then on the lash every night.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever tried to follow santi before?

But anyway nothing from Han for 2 weeks now... has she given up on her job?

Can hardly claim depression when you're out and about getting pumped full of tit with baddy maddy and getting your teeth done and then on the lash every night.
I have once but he declined real quick :rolleyes:😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Na I'm sorry but Han was NEVER this quiet when she was living at home. She hasn't been herself/the same ever since she moved in with Mads at the apartment, summet aint right here. In every video she's done or been featured in since being there she's been quiet, uninterested in what's going on and looked so down/moody. Not that long ago she was THRIVING doing loads of hauls, makeup tutorials, vlogs, insta stories etc and now literally

n o t h i n g

????????????????

I really do hope she's okay 😩

Reactions: 22
I really hope she’s ok too. I used to like her so much but being friends with Mads and Rach filming self-obsessed say it or shot it type videos nonstop ruined her for me. I wouldn’t even watch her hauls now cos she’s completely changed and isn’t bubbly or relatable anymore. Too much showy money and face fillers - I think she looks 30 odd now not 24. I feel like she’d look down on subscribers now rather than wanna meet them.

Na I'm sorry but Han was NEVER this quiet when she was living at home. She hasn't been herself/the same ever since she moved in with Mads at the apartment, summet aint right here. In every video she's done or been featured in since being there she's been quiet, uninterested in what's going on and looked so down/moody. Not that long ago she was THRIVING doing loads of hauls, makeup tutorials, vlogs, insta stories etc and now literally

n o t h i n g

????????????????

I really do hope she's okay 😩
Completely agree! Even just after she’d broke up with her bf she was thriving... she looked so good too. So happy and natural. It’s a shame she ruins herself or becomes down/insecure when she’s around Mads and Rach.

Reactions: 9
I honestly feel like Han is one of those girls who probably understandably feels overpowered by Rachel and mads- Han seems a lot quieter. I imagine Han deep down being somewhat unhappy when spending time with those two, their personalities don’t seem to click?
It seems she is scared to miss out and would rather be unhappy and spend time with them than feel left out of the group.

edit: just realised I’ve unintentionally referred to mean girls “it was better to be in the plastics hating life, than to not be in it at all”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
in her stories... her lips look so bad. All the filler is like above her lip line 🤢 Han please stop, you’re too pretty for this

Reactions: 7
Her new teeth look so bad, it’s so sad because she’s so naturally pretty ! She doesn’t need any of this stuff doing 🤦🏽‍♀️😔

Reactions: 8
Funny how at the moment she's only active on social media (instagram) when posting an AD (y)

669A2506-6D3D-4ED8-B478-944558697CC3.jpeg

I saw this and thought ‘Mads has done Han dirty with this thumbnail’ but it’s Han’s video! 😩 why has she messed with her face so much and got these teeth! 😭 she used to look so gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 350748
I saw this and thought ‘Mads has done Han dirty with this thumbnail’ but it’s Han’s video! 😩 why has she messed with her face and got these horse teeth! 😭 she used to look so gorgeous
Are we talking about Mads or han cos this applies to them both 😂 bleeping hell look at the size of Mads head

FDDD5BE1-95F4-4DB6-979F-D41E28EA659D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Katleesi I meant Han although it does apply to both! 😂 as bad as it sounds I expect tackiness from Mads but now they’re both just carbon copies of each other and every influencer out there 😭 thought Han would stay one of the real ones

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Katleesi I meant Han although it does apply to both! 😂 as bad as it sounds I expect tackiness from Mads but now they’re both just carbon copies of each other and every influencer out there 😭 thought Han would stay one of the real ones
Sadly, Han's gone to the dark side.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.