Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was changing her teeth back? Cba to watch her video but has she mentioned them again?

Reactions: 3
Look at the mess of the floor 😭 embarrazzing, if ur gonna edit at least try and do a good job of it
What did she even want to edit? Her leg shape? 🤣😶

Why is Hannah’s brother going back to uni? The advice/law for uni students is to STAY AT HOME

Last edited:
That blazer she’s wearing looks ridiculous on her 😭 girl really will lie for £££

LOOOOL IT’S FROM JEAN VINTAGE the horrible witch

Reactions: 6
That blazer she’s wearing looks ridiculous on her 😭 girl really will lie for £££

LOOOOL IT’S FROM JEAN VINTAGE the horrible witch
still sad about that message 😟 is she getting gifted stuff from them or buying from them? I’ve not seen anything on Instagram yet bc feel like I will go potty if I see something that rubs me the wrong way today 🤣

Reactions: 2
still sad about that message 😟 is she getting gifted stuff from them or buying from them? I’ve not seen anything on Instagram yet bc feel like I will go potty if I see something that rubs me the wrong way today 🤣
Casey from Jean Vintage clearly doesn’t give a tit either way which is what she said🤢 so Hannah can keep wearing fake designer goods 🥱
ETA: Omg that blazer does her no favours

Reactions: 1
In Hans new vid her brother seems so so sweet! he's actually sounds and looks and portrays as a really sound guy

Reactions: 7
In Hans new vid her brother seems so so sweet! he's actually sounds and looks and portrays as a really sound guy
Yeah bless her brother lool. It seems like Han came from a good upbringing but its her crappy friends that turned her into someone she's not

Reactions: 15
Han was my favourite YouTuber for so long and when she started hanging with Mads and Rach she became really showy and all about labels and seductive insta pics so I unfollowed her and thought I’d refollow if she went back to her old cute self but since NYE there’s no going back, she’s done now. I used to think she was down to earth like Sophdoesnails

I also feel like right now she’s painfully trying to claw back a good following with regular insta pics and family type videos on her channel. I don’t watch her videos anymore but I’ve seen them pop up and I feel like she’s desperate to be liked again with wholesome family content. If NYE didn’t happen she’d be round at Mads now saying she’s her support bubble along with Rach and god knows who else

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
My favourite thing about Hannahs family is their genuine Manchester accents in contrast to Hannah’s fake one 🥲

She could turn her channel into a family one because let’s face it she’s got nothing else to offer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did she even want to edit? Her leg shape? 🤣😶

Why is Hannah’s brother going back to uni? The advice/law for uni students is to STAY AT HOME
I’m a uni student and some courses do still have to go in! Just the vast majority of them don’t because they can be done fully online. Hannah’s brother does Biomed apparently so he could have lab sessions/practicals but who really knows. I don’t have them and don’t know anyone currently at uni on one of those courses, but they might also be cancelled because of the lockdown. I know that in the second lockdown, in-person teaching wasn’t cancelled because even I had some seminars that I had to go in for. Hopefully that makes sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.