Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even watch it I’m so bored. I usually love room makeovers but she makes everything dull at this point. I also noticed how her and Mads have both suddenly got artwork in their backgrounds for videos, let me guess they are from the same company and it’s an AD 🙄
Yep you're spot on there only thing is Mads couldn't be bothered to state its an AD or list the artwork below lmao
But yh it was boring all she did was paint the room white from white, add a few things from that company and buy a new bed lol

Reactions: 5
Yep you're spot on there only thing is Mads couldn't be bothered to state its an AD or list the artwork below lmao
But yh it was boring all she did was paint the room white from white, add a few things from that company and buy a new bed lol
She needs to focus on transforming her personality to actually HAVE a personality before trying to change anything else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what is the point in redoing her room if shes moving out, why not wait until shes moved out to redo her room? doesnt make any sense

Reactions: 13
what is the point in redoing her room if shes moving out, why not wait until shes moved out to redo her room? doesnt make any sense
Another bland video for views and £££s 😂 probably needs the money to move out, especially now that she’s slowly becoming more and more irrelevant 😂

Reactions: 8
Another bland video for views and £££s 😂 probably needs the money to move out, especially now that she’s slowly becoming more and more irrelevant 😂
Relevant for the wrong reasons... I bet that NYE scandal brought her the biggest engagement she’s had in years & then some of them stuck around after lol

Reactions: 3
That’s because there was an #AD, couldn’t drown it out or redirect the attention on something not sponsored xx
Ah yes. I literaly cannot find anything to like about her anymore apart from that her cat is adorable :/

Reactions: 5
Ah yes. I literaly cannot find anything to like about her anymore apart from that her cat is adorable :/
Compared to Mads and Rach I can tolerate her... only because I literally don’t even notice her unless somethings been mentioned on here then I’ll go and look 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that Han’s accent that her and Mads both do has massively died down and she’s more more normal, Mancunian and likeable alone.

Reactions: 4
We know it’s an attempt to get back followers and stay relevant 🥱

Reactions: 4
Just caught up on this thread. I agree - I LOVED Hannah and just feel Madison and Rachel are bad influences ... is there a thread on Rachel??

Reactions: 3
LOL she is STILL losing followers even with the giveaway
Oh god that’s tragic 🤣🤣
She actually came across the most genuine regarding the NYE situation but idk, she’s just become so unappealing lately, I can see why people are unfollowing!

Reactions: 6
Oh god that’s tragic 🤣🤣
She actually came across the most genuine regarding the NYE situation but idk, she’s just become so unappealing lately, I can see why people are unfollowing!
She’s such a beg! Worst descision she made was becoming friends with that c**** Plant

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.