Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weeks been really tit thanks to covid spreaders like you, Wbu x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weeks been really tit thanks to covid spreaders like you, Wbu x

Similar to your awful week last week except we’ve been living awful weeks for 10 months now unlike you who has been living like normal until the internet finally outed you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Both Hannah and Madison had YouTube video ADs to do for missguided beauty so I guess they don’t care about what kind of influencers advertise their brand 🙄 I don’t buy from there any way but I certainly won’t now

Reactions: 11
Omg I’m even bored waiting for a reply. Sent this last night and nothing!
F17F9C1A-83E5-46FE-A559-732ED14359A6.jpeg

come on Hannah, give us something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How are they still being sponsored by Missguided? wtf

Companies are so unwoke its a pisstake

I think Missguided clothes are so bad (no offence to anyone who buys from Missguided) - there was a sale on recently and I decided to order a few basic items and sent everything back as it was such cheap quality. The clothes were overpriced for the quality even at sale prices!
So I suppose Missguided being cheap and lacking quality support girls of equal values 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree the quality is abysmal! I kept a hoodie because I thought it was fine for around the house but it was so scratchy, bobbled really fast and never washed well so I chucked it!

Omg I’m even bored waiting for a reply. Sent this last night and nothing!
View attachment 388154
come on Hannah, give us something!
Hahahaha I’d love to see her reply to this. She doesn’t come across as a rude gyal like her best bud baddie maddie so if she does reply I can’t imagine it being a mouthful of attitude

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha I’d love to see her reply to this. She doesn’t come across as a rude gyal like her best bud baddie maddie so if she does reply I can’t imagine it being a mouthful of attitude
She hasn’t even openedT it!! But guys she’s going through a break up x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t think I’ve ever posted on this thread before cos she’s so dull but

she’s unrecognisable now 🤯

1C884A6B-80B9-431D-8F45-870A7443687B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WOW WOW WOW

I think I used to watch Hey guys it’s Han about 4 years ago, loved her chatty make up vids. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE SAME GIRL! So bitterly disappointing that she’s messed with her face and teeth, each to their own but she truly was a beauty! It breaks my heart she didn’t know that and felt she needed to pump her lips and fill her face.

And what the duck is her accent about. You live in Salford luv get over it.

Reactions: 10
FD1DD1B1-4784-4E39-B8DE-BB3117B89580.png

Seriously... ANOTHER get ready with me?! How many times can she do this video. It’s really not that hard to film something different. She could even film baking a stupid banana bread and it would be more fascinating than watching her slap on make up for the 100th time 😫

Reactions: 17
We also don’t need to hear how hard it has been for her going through a breakup for the 100th time. NEXT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.