Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it strange how she’s lost the most Instagram followers out of the 3? I know she’s dull but I thought she handled the whole NYE situation better than the others

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it strange how she’s lost the most Instagram followers out of the 3? I know she’s dull but I thought she handled the whole NYE situation better than the others
I think people are getting annoyed at her posting millions of photos atm 😂

Reactions: 5
New profile photo and banner on her YT channel. A rebrand won’t change you now han you’ve gone to the dark side. She’s actually annoying me more than the other two tbh I feel like she’s so fake trying to claw back her image 😂

And she’s now uploading Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday

Reactions: 10
Christ that wedgie she is giving herself to make her appear slimmer 😳 also lol at her using the white walls as background to hide her photoshopping herself

Reactions: 4
Good god her instagram is so boring 😭😭😭😭
I 100% agree, both her yt and insta... but I've been thinking, what could she possibly do to not be boring? Like whatever she does now, we're more than likely gonna perceive her as boring 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ahh do you guys think her fenty stories were edited? I was coming on here to say I thought her body is amazing and natural. I’m really bad at telling if things are edited

Ahh do you guys think her fenty stories were edited? I was coming on here to say I thought her body is amazing and natural. I’m really bad at telling if things are edited
I couldn't tell because of the videos!! I thought the same thing 😩 Han is naturally toned/skinny though

Reactions: 5
Lmao so am I, like people have said how off the wood flooring was and I had to zoom in and still couldn’t make it out 🤣🤣

Why all of a sudden now she's saying she's moving out soon? I remember not too long ago she was saying she's in no rush to move away from her family and didn't enjoy being alone :s

Reactions: 9
Why all of a sudden now she's saying she's moving out soon? I remember not too long ago she was saying she's in no rush to move away from her family and didn't enjoy being alone :s
To party freely with Mads n Rach without receiving backlash from her parents maybe 🤭

Reactions: 13
So she doesn’t get told off by mummy and daddy for breaking lockdown rules

Reactions: 12
I can’t even watch it I’m so bored. I usually love room makeovers but she makes everything dull at this point. I also noticed how her and Mads have both suddenly got artwork in their backgrounds for videos, let me guess they are from the same company and it’s an AD 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.