Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating content is literally her JOB ffs. Think of your own ideas
She’s so desperate to please people now. Cue all the replies “old Han style content” “chatty get ready with meeees” makes me gag
I kept it real
25529350-FF2B-4669-82A6-9D9F580F6AB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really dislike it when influencers do that. Your job is to recognize what people following you want to see, not to mention you've been doing the job for years... If by now you aren't able to figure out what works and what doesn't, that says something about you.

Reactions: 17
Got a question, how much can these 3 earn being influencers? I'm asking because in Spain, with the amount of followers they have, they wouldn't be able to live off of Youtube/Instagram, let alone buy designer stuff and eat in restaurants all the time. I know they make more money with ADs in the UK but still.
The only one I could see making a decent amount is Rachel cause she has 600k on Youtube, but the other 2? I assume their families are rich and give them some kind of pension.

Reactions: 2
You‘know I was saying about false mink lashes.........

HANNAH STOP 😂🤣😂🤣 you’ve dug far enough, stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.