Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching the video I’ve got a feeling it wasn’t her that ended the relationship, I don’t think it was mutual either, just the vibe I was getting.
See I got the opposite, that it was her that ended it.

Reactions: 2
I know she said not to speculate, but everyone is going to. If it's true he lives with his mum then maybe Hannah wanted him to move in but he doesn't want to grow up and make big commitment like that. Hannah does have her head screwed on when it comes to financial things due to her working in a bank, so maybe they both clashed on the financial front. Not sure if I heard wrong but did she say he was the one who didn't want to be on camera? But yet he was happy enough taking over her videos with his Brian Belo voice!

After watching the video I’ve got a feeling it wasn’t her that ended the relationship, I don’t think it was mutual either, just the vibe I was getting.
I ended my relationship but I'm still very cut up and emotional about it.
Espeically because like Hannah we didn't have a big fall out it was just other factors that pushed me too it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How come you're not allowed to post her ex's @ for instagram on here? I hate not knowing what people look like 😂

Reactions: 3
How come you're not allowed to post her ex's @ for instagram on here? I hate not knowing what people look like 😂
It’s one of Tattle’s rules.

How long was she with her boyfriend? I haven’t watched her vlog yet.

I’ve watched it now. I feel she was having a dig at Tattlers saying don’t speculate and for saying why she hasn’t been able to upload much!

Yeah sounds like she’s 29 tomorrow and was probably hoping for marriage and kids but he just wants to have a laugh and a good time and nothing serious, so she’s better off ending it if he doesn’t want the same things.

Hopefully her next boyfriend won’t be as private and will be happy to take part in her vlogs!

Attachments

Last edited:
Just watched a bit of that vlog where she was explaining.

Yes breakups are hard, but YouTube is her job and just because your sad you can’t not do your job. If I said to my boss I can’t work because I broke up with a bf he would just be like wtf.

If the ex was such a private person and didn’t want to be shown, then why was he piping up in every video.

Also if you don’t want people to speculate over your private life then keep it private. For example Mia Maples kept her boyfriend a secret until they were engaged I believe, so it can be done.

Hopefully she takes the time she needs to get over this breakup and also uses it wisely to revamp her channel and get a bit of energy/life back into her videos. Instead of churning out the same old dull content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If you watch one of her earlier Q&A videos she mentions she wants to be married by 35, so I think she probably wanted to stay with him. I can respect if he wants to get his sh*t together since we all suspected he was mooching off of Hannah, and then go back to her or someone else, but overall you can't just be with someone because you'd like to get married one day (Hannah) ...

I

knew it when I noticed she’d unfollowed him. I know the feeling of being that age and single when you thought you had it all sorted. I hope she’s ok

Aw don't think like that honestly when you get out there and start living life this is one of the last things you'll think about - I hate how society has these days hyped up marriage, sex, babies all things in the bedroom but I'm 30 now and have done so much more with my life than anyone else my age I'm proud of myself you can be proud of yourself too, I believe in you (y)

Last edited:
Ow bless her. I was pretty shocked at the decline in the quality of her vids but tbh in my eyes …she’s off the hook now. Yes YT is her job, but I think any workplace needs to recognise that a breakup has its own kind of grief. I told my boss when I had a breakup and it helped LOADS

Must be hard as they so recently got back from that holiday and he seemed quite ‘in’ with her family too.

But I love that Hannah is set on stepping up the content. I bet she’ll be really fun as a single gal 👠✌💅🥂💇🏻‍♀️🍭 and the podcast can thrive on that topic too!! Also I rate her for having a hella weird Dominos order and refusing to be judged 😂 pineapple my queen? Controversial and we luv it xox

Just watched her latest what I eat in a day, and she eats way too much! You don’t need 2 bagels for breakfast! I‘m a greedy pig and would only eat 1! 😂
And squashies with her lunch!? her videos are so random. 🫤

• Angry
Just watched her latest what I eat in a day, and she eats way too much! You don’t need 2 bagels for breakfast! I‘m a greedy pig and would only eat 1! 😂
Tbf I don’t like her but this is kind of food shaming people. I eat two bagels regularly, but i’m marathon training and strength train 5x a week, so I need that amount of food to keep me alive. A lot of other people I know who don’t even exercise a lot eat that much, and wouldn’t keep full on just having one (i’d be hungry again in an hour or so). Just because you would only eat one, doesn’t mean others should only eat one. How much food you do or do not eat is so personal, and you can’t simply look at someone and determine how much they should eat. I’m 5 foot tall, weigh like 50kg and eat 3000 calories a day. And that maintains my weight. Should I eat less?

Reactions: 11
Tbf I don’t like her but this is kind of food shaming people. I eat two bagels regularly, but i’m marathon training and strength train 5x a week, so I need that amount of food to keep me alive. A lot of other people I know who don’t even exercise a lot eat that much, and wouldn’t keep full on just having one (i’d be hungry again in an hour or so). Just because you would only eat one, doesn’t mean others should only eat one. How much food you do or do not eat is so personal, and you can’t simply look at someone and determine how much they should eat. I’m 5 foot tall, weigh like 50kg and eat 3000 calories a day. And that maintains my weight. Should I eat less?
Not that it matters whether they are regular sized bagels or thins but she also often eats the thin versions of bagels which is probably why she had two (I haven’t watched the video to know if that’s the case in this instance). What I eat in a days aren’t meant to be for comparing what you’d eat to that person as everybody is different and like you say no one can place their own eating habits on someone else. It’s also just one day that she is showing and our hunger levels can differ and fluctuate from one day to the next as well.

Yea this is really gross and food police-y 🤬
As someone who has severe chronic Anorexia I KNOW every body is different and requires different amounts of food! Just because you or someone else only eats x amount is totally and completely irrelevant to the next person!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Woahhh think some huns need to calm down. It’s my opinion, this is a forum to air them I thought?
I watch a lot of what I eat in a day vlogs through various YouTubers and just personally find hers dull and lacking any kind of nutrition/portion control. But hey, each to their own. I appreciate everyone eats differently, I just don’t enjoy her food content so won’t watch anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Woahhh think some huns need to calm down. It’s my opinion, this is a forum to air them I thought?
I watch a lot of what I eat in a day vlogs through various YouTubers and just personally find hers dull and lacking any kind of nutrition/portion control. But hey, each to their own. I appreciate everyone eats differently, I just don’t enjoy her food content so won’t watch anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha a lot of people get triggered on here. You were simply stating it is unhealthy and not something suitable to eat for breakfast/lunch. There's nothing wrong with that. I personally wouldn't eat two bagels either I agree she just eats so randomly sometimes, and what are squashies? It sounds like something kids would eat. I noticed in her other vlog she said she's drinking a lot more water now and then holds up a bottle of watery juice/squash??! wth mate 🤦‍♀️

Not trying to get judgey or deep here guys! It’s Tattle duh lol I know 😂😂. And I do agree her eating is very weird sometimes! ….like don’t complain about weight gain/wanting to lose weight then eat in a way that may not facilitate that!

Aaaaaanywhoo…let’s just hope she gets back into a regular schedule of videos and some interesting ~*cOnTeNt*~ after this holiday! ✌🏻✌🏻

Two bagel thins is only about 260 calories. I am a size 12 30 year old 10 stone person and would eat 2!

Reactions: 6
Two bagel thins is only about 260 calories. I am a size 12 30 year old 10 stone person and would eat 2!
All in all it works out to be in a similar region calorie wise as eating one regular size bagel with the same filling of turkey rashers. Nothing unhealthy or excessive about it. That’s the last I’m saying on it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.