Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s just so lazy not even looking into or planning the video properly. If this is what she wants as a full time career, she needs to put some planning and research into videos like this.
Definitely! It’s really not that hard!

“I don’t need any comments on how to eat/cook so don’t even try” but also let me know any videos you want to see! …do you want our opinions or not lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she call her house a 'flat'?

It reminds of a place where people who are at uni live . Ew.

Reactions: 1
Why does she call her house a 'flat'?

It reminds of a place where people who are at uni live . Ew.
I hate it too! but I think it’s just the connotation we have with “flats” in New Zealand? It’s very common in the UK to call them that right?

I hate it too! but I think it’s just the connotation we have with “flats” in New Zealand? It’s very common in the UK to call them that right?

Yeah but at least in NZ once ppl buy their own houses they're proud enough to refer to it as their own 'house'? I had no idea about that, it could be possible..I just know I would NOT call my house a flat lmao

Yeah but at least in NZ once ppl buy their own houses they're proud enough to refer to it as their own 'house'? I had no idea about that, it could be possible..I just know I would NOT call my house a flat lmao
Hmmm I dunno I’m pretty sure we just call them different things

In the UK a house (generally) has its own front door and multiple floors (unless a bungalow).
A flat/apartment (again generally) is all on one floor and in a building with other flats/apartments.

Apartment is more American. We use the term flat. I don’t think anyone in the UK would refer to their flat as a house. A home, yes :)

Reactions: 14
She’s filming a Q&A with the boyfriend and asking for questions. Says it will be up end January.

Reactions: 2
Hannah “I never thought of doing a vegetarian Indian”
Google “India has the world’s highest population of vegetarians” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In other news, remember when she went to Croatia with Jade and that other girl, who was quite tall and bad a deep voice? Well I was convinced she was trans and she has just come out saying she is! I bloody knew it. Lol.
She is getting death threats as she has slept with loads of blokes who didn’t know she was trans (not sure how you didn’t know, I knew within 3 seconds of the video!).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In other news, remember when she went to Croatia with Jade and that other girl, who was quite tall and bad a deep voice? Well I was convinced she was trans and she has just come out saying she is! I bloody knew it. Lol.
She is getting death threats as she has slept with loads of blokes who didn’t know she was trans (not sure how you didn’t know, I knew within 3 seconds of the video!).
Instagram?

Hannah “I never thought of doing a vegetarian Indian”
Google “India has the world’s highest population of vegetarians” lol
Bless her. She’s not the sharpest is she?😀

Just watched the Croatia vlog! Completely obvious that her friend was trans. Knew it as soon as they opened their mouth!

Last edited:
It's awful Mimi is getting death threats. I can't understand how the men she's been with didn't know. I knew right away when she was in Hannah's holiday vlogs and that was just by her voice. I mean come on, surely the men could tell when they got intimate?

Reactions: 2
Bless her. She’s not the sharpest is she?😀

Just watched the Croatia vlog! Completely obvious that her friend was trans. Knew it as soon as they opened their mouth!
I get so embarrassed for these people lol I’d be so scared of saying/looking stupid! That’s why I can’t get over not prepping/researching in any way before filming a video?! Or at least editing dumb tit out afterwards 😂😂

We’re going to have to make a new thread for Hannah! Anyone feeling creative? I don’t want us to be harsh - does she still belong in ‘Rave About’ category?

We’re going to have to make a new thread for Hannah! Anyone feeling creative? I don’t want us to be harsh - does she still belong in ‘Rave About’ category?
I'll make one and I'll ask mods to move it out of the rave section.

New thread:

I've asked for this thread to be closed but it hasn't as yet, so if someone else wants to report it to be closed?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.