Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doooobedodo

I stopped following her because she just became pitying towards other mums. She is a massive contradiction with everything she does and just a huge show off. I think she thinks she has ten million followers not ten thousand and that she is some sort of celebrity mum. She would probably love to know she has a thread on her because it would make her feel more like she has a “platform” and it’s a shame because she was so lovely and so funny at first.

Reactions: 1

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She constantly tells us that we think she has her shit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.
😂😂 I could hear her voice when you said mum bun and shit together. At first she was fine now she’s just patronising!

Esme

VIP Member
Anyone know what’s happened to her? I don’t follow her anymore but stumbled across her account and seen she hasn’t posted since March?
I’ve been wondering where’s she’s gone but since the fraudster she was begging people to donate to and gift items to was exposed, she’s just completely disappeared.

Esme

VIP Member
Anyone know what’s going on and why she’s so quiet on the gram these days?
I think the baby (think he called mallet or something 😂) doesn’t sleep apparently. She’s mentioned reflux but not sure about that as he’s 6 months now and I thought it got better as they got older but I could be entirely wrong.

• Haha
I personally think hannahlouiseevans is a bit fake. She comes on her Instagram saying excuse the state of me etc.. but she always looks fine. Her hair is always done despite her saying it is not and she uses the word mum bun when in fact it is not a mum bun. Her 'mum bun' is literally so fixed and set. She speaks like people don't understand weaning and being a mama etc, when most people have more than 1 child and have experienced everything she is 'preaching'. I'm all FOR supporting mama's! But in an honest way. Don't support mama's to gain popularity

Notsurereally

Yeah, I think she writes really relatable captions. I don't follow her, but a friend of mine regularly posts her to her Stories, but she comes across as nice and genuine.

alloum

Ebook was a load of shit, I know it was only £6 but was full of basic recipes I can’t believe I wasted my money on it

Starfact

Anyone know what’s going on and why she’s so quiet on the gram these days?
I think shes gone quiet as shes that fake and has to stage everything perfectly before she posts, but she hasnt got the time as much with 2 liitle ones so wont post as much. But also her house isnt fully done up yet maybe? So its not insta ready. Shes that fake everything has to be perfect. Also she cant post her face now as shes sworn off filters. If she was more real id like her. But she pretends shes real but she isnt.

Esme

VIP Member
I originally followed as I kept seeing her posts being shared and she did seem relatable back then (probably a year + if not more ago). She’d share recipes and play ideas. But I’d say since around this time last year, that all dried up, she plugged her recipe books constantly and she just clearly doesn’t live a relatable life at all. I can imagine the renovation of their new home cost a small fortune.

Hahaha!!
I just KNEW I’d find a thread on here a out HLE.

‘Legit, super, mamma’s’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yes, she is beyond annoying & so honestly fake.
She lives with family in Wilmslow & is in the process of buying a do’er upper.
This is all public knowledge because she posts it on Instagram along with 5000000 videos of her poor child eating everyday.
Seriously, does that poor baby ever have a meal without a camera shoved in her face.
Her latest post is about mental health & awareness.
Does she even understand the psychological damage inflicted on her baby??
Constantly recorded for everything.
Her little life sold off in clicks & likes.

I know her through a friend who she’s recently fallen out with for being constantly condescending & unsupportive.

The girl is annoying and fake AF
Omg i can't say im so surprised to hear this but wow how fake. This just proves she is all fake, and clearly does show how 'supportive' she really is. Her insta is so annoying its all me me me, even the things she does share about other people, still links back to her, if that makes sense. Regarding to mental health awareness post (would not want nobody to suffer ever) it seemed a strategic ploy to show a bit but not give anything way. If she is not ready to tell people, hmm dont write it at all. I really think all her posts are planned and organised to keep popular and look a certain way. I also find it super annoying she always has to have mama coffee pics/videos all the time, considering she has family with her i bet she can find it slightly easier to enjoy/have one then other 'mamas' but she doesnt tell us that.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
This! I completely agree her post today is important but I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons and that’s what annoys me. I don’t see what she has to struggle with? I haven’t painted my nails in months, rarely wear make up as I just don’t have the time (and I used to be a full face person!) and my daughter is Luna’s age. I haven’t curled my hair in years! She’s too immaculate to be doing it on her own while her husbands at work. I think a lot of these mum accounts try to appear relatable for the followers, gifts, etc but actually it’s not true.
totally agree it’s like they brraStfeeds for content

I agree 100% when you think into it, if you did not know she lived with family etc.. and she shows off 'her' house quite a lot, that can be quite mean to her loyal followers who she regulary clearly shares when they say things like i love your posts, etc.. none of it seems true and to be honest she is a show off, if that makes sense she seems to prefer showing off more then actually supporting mamas. But she will welcome the shares to become more popular. Guaranteed if she was asked who she lived with she would not share that or like hide the truth, same with the driving, she says i drove etc.. pretty sure she doesn't her family again..

I used to really like her, but I think I'm done now - all she does is repost stories people have tagged her in.
Also, I feel like her asking about diastasis recti was a bit contrived, now that she's suddenly using her friend's e-book to help with it
Totally agree with you there ! She only reposts anything related to her stories! Or the minor exception something to make her look good

I really think she is a joke how she writes these words on her grid with a caption picture all the time. She doesn't even follow what she writes. Pretty sure you are out running everyday! So her point about Karen running everyday, well hello Karen!!. I have no problem with the running etc.. workouts that is great BUT I feel she writes all these 'good, supportive and positive mantras' for her to look good and get more followers plus relatable (she says she is, but come on)how can she write all this but not actually follow them. As for the crying vid/pic come on. Does she feel like she is loosing followers and now wants symphathy votes/attention ?? Okay she could be on the phone but why would she keep/record that video or why film herself. I think she probably did get upset (and I do not wish that on her or anyone) but why in whatever way would you keep,store or use that. I do not wish anyone to feel bad or under attack. Everyone should do something to make them happy/to keep healthy but please own what you do 100% rather than take nice words and pretend.

Last edited:

alloum

Very weird and sneaky behaviour, would have way more respect for her being honest and saying she is living at home to save and buy their first home etc but she has purposely never shown any inkling that there is anyone else living there!

Ewwww what does anybody else think of hannahs new content? Personally still think she is so fake. She took a break from SM but pretty sure she was planning every second of the day, taking pics, etc for when she does her full return. Not exactly enjoying her break like she said. She has come back trying to be more relateable but i just dont think its genuine and full of bs.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Ewwww what does anybody else think of hannahs new content? Personally still think she is so fake. She took a break from SM but pretty sure she was planning every second of the day, taking pics, etc for when she does her full return. Not exactly enjoying her break like she said. She has come back trying to be more relateable but i just dont think its genuine and full of bs.
i stopped following her as she’s so annoying

Almost felt sorry for her then..but love how shes uses privacy to try and explain herself. I fully understand not wanting to show family members etc.. but why cant she just be honest (like she says) and admit she lives with more people and not show them. She can still manage to show off her house acting like it hers though!So again misleading to be honest. Love how she is preaching honesty now but really a big liar. Damage control comes to mind.