Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
It’s funny how since she vowed not to use filters we’ve hardly seen her other than partial face shots and mask photos

Reactions: 2

Starfact

I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.
I could not agree more! Shes so fake and says things to be relatable but it just doesnt work.

Come on, the post about her hair drying naturally . Wow. Fake as shit. Now she seems desperate to prove a point. Plus before she said im not on this platform for work but to make other mamas feel good, well why charge money for your ebook, doesnt make sense.

BeckyHill

Hahaha!!
I just KNEW I’d find a thread on here a out HLE.

‘Legit, super, mamma’s’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yes, she is beyond annoying & so honestly fake.
She lives with family in Wilmslow & is in the process of buying a do’er upper.
This is all public knowledge because she posts it on Instagram along with 5000000 videos of her poor child eating everyday.
Seriously, does that poor baby ever have a meal without a camera shoved in her face.
Her latest post is about mental health & awareness.
Does she even understand the psychological damage inflicted on her baby??
Constantly recorded for everything.
Her little life sold off in clicks & likes.

I know her through a friend who she’s recently fallen out with for being constantly condescending & unsupportive.

The girl is annoying and fake AF

Lurker20

I personally think hannahlouiseevans is a bit fake. She comes on her Instagram saying excuse the state of me etc.. but she always looks fine. Her hair is always done despite her saying it is not and she uses the word mum bun when in fact it is not a mum bun. Her 'mum bun' is literally so fixed and set. She speaks like people don't understand weaning and being a mama etc, when most people have more than 1 child and have experienced everything she is 'preaching'. I'm all FOR supporting mama's! But in an honest way. Don't support mama's to gain popularity
I used to really like her. It’s all too much now, all the young insta mums are really winding me up.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Conveniently posted a load of stories right before an ad to get her engagement up. So transparent and the least real on there why do people love her so much

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I don't really get the hype around her when she doesn't actually provide any content other than fake inspirational super mama posts and copied recipes from other people? Pretty sure most of her ebook must be recipes she's taken from elsewhere, Annabel Karmel etc.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Literally don’t get the appeal with Hannah, acts like a girls girl but has left any story replies on read with out replying so I unfollowed. Also not sure why people think she’s so relateable, I find her one of the least relatable on Instagram

Doooobedodo

I don't know why she wants to hide it - there is no problem saving money for a perfect forever home, just irritates me as i feel again she is doing a false pretence ultimatley for more supporters/followers. She must know she is showing a massive house which is not actually just hers, misleading on purpose
Ahhhhhh this would also explain why she has so much time to get herself ready and how she can spend so much time on Instagram. I know the area she lives in and a two bed terrace is about £400,000 so the house she is in must be quite a bit more. She really wants us to think she is wealthy by not saying it’s a family home but then talks about saving money “because us mamas are really struggling on mat pay” all so fake and showy.

Oh she hasn’t shared that has she?!
Exactly!! Too worried how it will 'look' or not be supported by her followers. Ewww it's the fakeness for me and i agreee with how she does things on her insta then does an ad and conveniently she says will will come back to them (the posts she was doing) she got the ad in the middle of her posts for a reason.

alloum

She tries to hard to be funny it’s just cringe and she would have made a lot from that ebook didn’t she say she had hundreds of orders at £6? I know she gave some money to charity but she never showed the amount she donated so that says it all really

alloum

Agree with this - I do feel bad as I did find her 'Go Mama' posts helpful when I first had my little girl, but I don't know whether her content has changed of late, or whether I'm looking at it differently now but I just don't feel the same.
Also agree with a lot being staged, but I think her job/previous job was to do with social media so I suppose it comes with the territory
Me too I used to really enjoy her content just feel that she’s merged into all the other annoying mama bloggers on insta and I think her job is in social media and so that makes me feel like she’s not as genuine as I first thought

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Also she never interacts with followers. Like never does q&a or anything on her stories. Doesn’t respond to dms. Yet people seem to love her

Doooobedodo

She constantly tells us that we think she has her shit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed she now has another insta for work, the social sisters? I saw 1 post on there and she ended it with 'H' like who does she think she is lol. She stages every single thing she does, but writes stuff like she acts like she lives in the moment. Cant be further than the truth
Oh she hasn’t shared that has she?!

BeckyHill

Whilst only posting pictures of herself looking 'mega'. So relatable Han, must of us Mums look like that daily too.
Just so sick of the fake ness.
She’s not the only one of course, but she makes money from her ‘relatability’ & her threads are full of her sycophantic friends who are all as dumb & as ‘relatable’ looking as she is.

fake, boring clones of each other.

at least she’s stopped posting vids & pics of her poor baby covered in mess while she looks mega ‘with her shit together’ 🙄

she’s just so fake and unlikable.

The crying video was strange I thought it looked very fake and as if she was trying to squeeze out tears, why would you even think to film yourself crying if you were upset. I don’t doubt she’s been sad as I’ve been through the same thing with losing my mum and it’s shit to know that she’ll never meet my little girl so I do get it but just thought those stories seemed very staged.
Yeah totally agree, never want anyone to be upset but just seemed staged. Think she is quite clever and stages a lot for potential stories in the future. Despite this i do not wish sadness on her at all and her family

Lurker20

I really like her. She seems genuine and not constantly on the beg for gifted items like a lot of other insta mums.

Reactions: 1

Stargaze

Couldn't agree more, she annoys me how she is always preaching to all the other mamas and thinks shes it. I think everybody will know what to do with their own child, we dont need her telling us on a daily basis and i dont need her telling me that we 'mamas have got this'. Im all for eveyone supporting each other but i think hannah thinks shes above everyone else. She doesnt seem relatable at all. Her house does look amazing though

Reactions: 1