Hannah Louise Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think she writes really relatable captions. I don't follow her, but a friend of mine regularly posts her to her Stories, but she comes across as nice and genuine.

Reactions: 1
I really like her. She seems genuine and not constantly on the beg for gifted items like a lot of other insta mums.

I personally think hannahlouiseevans is a bit fake. She comes on her Instagram saying excuse the state of me etc.. but she always looks fine. Her hair is always done despite her saying it is not and she uses the word mum bun when in fact it is not a mum bun. Her 'mum bun' is literally so fixed and set. She speaks like people don't understand weaning and being a mama etc, when most people have more than 1 child and have experienced everything she is 'preaching'. I'm all FOR supporting mama's! But in an honest way. Don't support mama's to gain popularity

Has anyone else come across Hannah’s Instagram? She pretends to look a 'mess' but you can tell she isn't. Good for her to have her tit together but she pretends not too but has. "Excuse me just thrown this look together" . Simply not true. Hypocrite really. She pretends to snack on sweets and chocolates, let's see her eat a piece of cake. But she can pretend to eat choc , ice cream and sweets to look relatable. All for being nice and supportive but that is fake.

I personally think hannahlouiseevans is a bit fake. She comes on her Instagram saying excuse the state of me etc.. but she always looks fine. Her hair is always done despite her saying it is not and she uses the word mum bun when in fact it is not a mum bun. Her 'mum bun' is literally so fixed and set. She speaks like people don't understand weaning and being a mama etc, when most people have more than 1 child and have experienced everything she is 'preaching'. I'm all FOR supporting mama's! But in an honest way. Don't support mama's to gain popularity
I used to really like her. It’s all too much now, all the young insta mums are really winding me up.

Reactions: 2
Since I started this thread I have 100% changed my mind on her 😆😆 she thinks she’s it!! Try having more than one baby it’s all ‘we got this mamas’ her house looks amazing though..

Couldn't agree more, she annoys me how she is always preaching to all the other mamas and thinks shes it. I think everybody will know what to do with their own child, we dont need her telling us on a daily basis and i dont need her telling me that we 'mamas have got this'. Im all for eveyone supporting each other but i think hannah thinks shes above everyone else. She doesnt seem relatable at all. Her house does look amazing though

I agree , she is writing ebooks for people but most people, including me have been doing these or similar for years. It's not hard to research good ideas /recipes and then she charged money for them! BUT she had to state some profits were going to charity!to keep looking 'super supportive and nice' pretty sure she pocketed most of it BUT hey charity got a bit. Why not let them be free and keep the positive vibes for 'mamas'

Ebook was a load of tit, I know it was only £6 but was full of basic recipes I can’t believe I wasted my money on it

Maybe ask for your money back 😂 bet she would not put that on her insta posts. So fake and insta 'perfect.

Hmmmm... Hannah's gone quiet now. Pretty sure she has seen this, probably got a fake account on here and watches everything, but she won't tell anyone that. She really tries sooo hard to look good and not connected to any of this. She has to keep her game up or she will loose follows.

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm... Hannah's gone quiet now. Pretty sure she has seen this, probably got a fake account on here and watches everything, but she won't tell anyone that. She really tries sooo hard to look good and not connected to any of this. She has to keep her game up or she will loose follows.
Alright Beth 😂

I used to really like her, but I think I'm done now - all she does is repost stories people have tagged her in.
Also, I feel like her asking about diastasis recti was a bit contrived, now that she's suddenly using her friend's e-book to help with it

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her, but I think I'm done now - all she does is repost stories people have tagged her in.
Also, I feel like her asking about diastasis recti was a bit contrived, now that she's suddenly using her friend's e-book to help with it
Totally agree with you there ! She only reposts anything related to her stories! Or the minor exception something to make her look good

I really think she is a joke how she writes these words on her grid with a caption picture all the time. She doesn't even follow what she writes. Pretty sure you are out running everyday! So her point about Karen running everyday, well hello Karen!!. I have no problem with the running etc.. workouts that is great BUT I feel she writes all these 'good, supportive and positive mantras' for her to look good and get more followers plus relatable (she says she is, but come on)how can she write all this but not actually follow them. As for the crying vid/pic come on. Does she feel like she is loosing followers and now wants symphathy votes/attention ?? Okay she could be on the phone but why would she keep/record that video or why film herself. I think she probably did get upset (and I do not wish that on her or anyone) but why in whatever way would you keep,store or use that. I do not wish anyone to feel bad or under attack. Everyone should do something to make them happy/to keep healthy but please own what you do 100% rather than take nice words and pretend.

Last edited:
The crying video was strange I thought it looked very fake and as if she was trying to squeeze out tears, why would you even think to film yourself crying if you were upset. I don’t doubt she’s been sad as I’ve been through the same thing with losing my mum and it’s tit to know that she’ll never meet my little girl so I do get it but just thought those stories seemed very staged.

The crying video was strange I thought it looked very fake and as if she was trying to squeeze out tears, why would you even think to film yourself crying if you were upset. I don’t doubt she’s been sad as I’ve been through the same thing with losing my mum and it’s tit to know that she’ll never meet my little girl so I do get it but just thought those stories seemed very staged.
Yeah totally agree, never want anyone to be upset but just seemed staged. Think she is quite clever and stages a lot for potential stories in the future. Despite this i do not wish sadness on her at all and her family

Reactions: 2
Yeah totally agree, never want anyone to be upset but just seemed staged. Think she is quite clever and stages a lot for potential stories in the future. Despite this i do not wish sadness on her at all and her family
Agree with this - I do feel bad as I did find her 'Go Mama' posts helpful when I first had my little girl, but I don't know whether her content has changed of late, or whether I'm looking at it differently now but I just don't feel the same.
Also agree with a lot being staged, but I think her job/previous job was to do with social media so I suppose it comes with the territory

Sorry, I've also just realised that this is a rave about thread, so will wind my neck in now...