Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alloum

I always wondered about her house, when you see glimpses of it in stories it looks bloody massive!!!

Edit - Also I wonder why she makes it look like her Family don’t live there too ?🤨

I agree , she is writing ebooks for people but most people, including me have been doing these or similar for years. It's not hard to research good ideas /recipes and then she charged money for them! BUT she had to state some profits were going to charity!to keep looking 'super supportive and nice' pretty sure she pocketed most of it BUT hey charity got a bit. Why not let them be free and keep the positive vibes for 'mamas'

Has anyone else come across Hannah’s Instagram? She pretends to look a 'mess' but you can tell she isn't. Good for her to have her shit together but she pretends not too but has. "Excuse me just thrown this look together" . Simply not true. Hypocrite really. She pretends to snack on sweets and chocolates, let's see her eat a piece of cake. But she can pretend to eat choc , ice cream and sweets to look relatable. All for being nice and supportive but that is fake.

Hmmmm... Hannah's gone quiet now. Pretty sure she has seen this, probably got a fake account on here and watches everything, but she won't tell anyone that. She really tries sooo hard to look good and not connected to any of this. She has to keep her game up or she will loose follows.
Alright Beth 😂

Esme

VIP Member
Did anyone else see this? Hannah had been begging on stories for a few weeks for businesses to donate items for an auction and possibly sharing the go fund me. The person who’s faked it all had 47k raised!
71F34E3C-2DC6-4F10-B138-84031BA1FA9B.jpeg

Errm think hannah copies someone else.i probably am not allowed to say names, on a different thread i dont know. But it is a certain person who gets slated all the time. Named rebecca. If you look at her old yt vids hannah copied from her though most people think rebbeca copied her. Rebeccas tik tok is fun but hannahs is pouting looking good 24/7. Sorry much rather laugh at rebecca

Last edited:

xAmyLoux

Yeah totally agree, never want anyone to be upset but just seemed staged. Think she is quite clever and stages a lot for potential stories in the future. Despite this i do not wish sadness on her at all and her family
Agree with this - I do feel bad as I did find her 'Go Mama' posts helpful when I first had my little girl, but I don't know whether her content has changed of late, or whether I'm looking at it differently now but I just don't feel the same.
Also agree with a lot being staged, but I think her job/previous job was to do with social media so I suppose it comes with the territory

Sorry, I've also just realised that this is a rave about thread, so will wind my neck in now...

Birdie2

Since I started this thread I have 100% changed my mind on her 😆😆 she thinks she’s it!! Try having more than one baby it’s all ‘we got this mamas’ her house looks amazing though..

She constantly tells us that we think she has her shit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.
Yeah i
She constantly tells us that we think she has her shit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.
I totally agree with this and thought it for so long! She does totally love herself! And acts like she throws anything on etc. But her make up and clothes are totally planned and prepared but then trys to pretend to be relateable. Yes her bun wow we really needed to see that because i did not know how to put my hair in a bun 😂 plus that is not a 'mum bun' at all, she clearly styles her hair within an inch of its life, who has that much time everday. It annoys me on her videos when she talks you can tell she thinks she looks really good. Bore off please

alloum

The crying video was strange I thought it looked very fake and as if she was trying to squeeze out tears, why would you even think to film yourself crying if you were upset. I don’t doubt she’s been sad as I’ve been through the same thing with losing my mum and it’s shit to know that she’ll never meet my little girl so I do get it but just thought those stories seemed very staged.

Doooobedodo

😂😂 I could hear her voice when you said mum bun and shit together. At first she was fine now she’s just patronising!
Yep! I did really like her at the start and thought she was really funny but then she begged to get to 10k followers and since then she just treats all us other mums like we don’t have a clue until she tells us how to be a ‘mama’

Yeah i

I totally agree with this and thought it for so long! She does totally love herself! And acts like she throws anything on etc. But her make up and clothes are totally planned and prepared but then trys to pretend to be relateable. Yes her bun wow we really needed to see that because i did not know how to put my hair in a bun 😂 plus that is not a 'mum bun' at all, she clearly styles her hair within an inch of its life, who has that much time everday. It annoys me on her videos when she talks you can tell she thinks she looks really good. Bore off please
I also feel like she wants us to catch glimpses of how big her house is and let us know that it’s in a nice area without actually showing us or saying it.

AllTheRum

Anyone know what’s happened to her? I don’t follow her anymore but stumbled across her account and seen she hasn’t posted since March?