Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she is even posting on a saturday, she works so hard during the week she usually takes the weekend off šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This! I get she's trying to be all 'relatable' and real but why would you repeatedly pull that face and post it? It never adds anything to her stories, you don't have to do it? She tries to make herself look as unattractive as possible, is it cos she's really insecure? Or does she think it's funny? I don't get it.
Ugh. And the photos of her bent thumb up in the air... Why even bother posting that? So bleeping lazy and pointless.

Reactions: 2
Still posted a full length photo of herself in that jumpsuit that looks like she kept it to remind herself how much weight she lost or something and hair resembling that of a bog troll. Seriously, brands that sponsor her content, if you're watching, I can provide this kind of tit daily and I'll do it for half what you're paying her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I spend loads of time with my child. As much as I can. It's not always easy, definitely not Instagram worthy but Christ. It's like she had him as a status thing, not to actually be a mother.

Reactions: 5
I was literally coming on here to say this!! Poor kid! She ā€˜works my from home but never spends time with her kid. All I can see she does is go to the coffee shop and take a photo of the ceiling and eat chocolate! Iā€™d love to work from home and stay with my kid more

Reactions: 7
New thread option ā€œHannah Gale - loves a HG10 / canā€™t wait to ditch her kid againā€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I spend loads of time with my child. As much as I can. It's not always easy, definitely not Instagram worthy but Christ. It's like she had him as a status thing, not to actually be a mother.
I think a lot of people have children for status but donā€™t want to do the parenting. Poor kids x

Her comment really disgusted me. Heā€™s 2, and sheā€™s not spent this much time with him since he was born šŸ˜³
I get lots of people are similar in the fact they work full time but she works not even part time, heā€™s palmed off constantly to her boyfriend so she can sit and watch tv. She needs to check herself if thatā€™s the case. I feel so sorry for him, imagine reading that back in years to come?

I really hate commenting on other peopleā€™s parenting but she finds him such a pest I wonder why she bothered having him. My favourite moments are mornings with cartoons, milk and my coffee with sleepy cuddles.

Reactions: 10
Think we need to create a new thread. Iā€™ve tried but Iā€™m not seeing the ā€œpost a new threadā€ button when I try, maybe because Iā€™m still considered a new member?

Reactions: 1
Thread title:

HG10? Give me more time. Who's is this kid? Oh yeah, it's mine.

šŸ˜‚
I'm kidding. But man, she has no idea how lucky she is. And I have a prediction. A blog post at some point about mum guilt and how she's not been the mum she wants to be because of her relationship with her own mum or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This mornings content... she caught a spider and released it outside. Gripping stuff guys.

duck me have you seen her latest grid post? ā€œI donā€™t want to work harderā€ šŸ˜‚ dead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wants to prioritise her hobbies? How charmed an existence she lives. Imagine being able to think like that? No mention of wanting to spend more time with Chris or her child. Nah, she's had her fill for another 2 years.

Reactions: 12
She wants to prioritize swimming and yoga? Like she's only ever complained about yoga or made excuses not to go, I don't think the quarantine will turn her into an athlete

Reactions: 8
Also, the fact that the photo is the LAZIEST picture ever of her wrinkled up sheets on her unmade bed is just LOL

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.