Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤣 stop it. She does not have lipoedema! She’s just built like a unit.
She definitely does not have Lipoedema. I’m no doctor but I’ve seen old ladies walking down the street who obviously have it and you can tell they have some kind of medical condition going on. Hannah is just overweight.

Reactions: 2
Just putting it out there but I find she has terrible taste in shoes.
Omg yes she does! She is very keen on wearing ugly shoes to try and look cool and quirky and on trend but it really comes across like she doesn’t know how to dress. Remember those awful zebra striped ankle boots last year? She wore them ALLL the time. And those chunky sandals on her HG10? 🤮

Reactions: 6
I just don't get those strappy sandals she always wears and her toe falls out of them. I have wide feet too so I'd never buy shoes like that.

Reactions: 3
She’s so out of bleeping touch with the real world

imagine your entire mornings work being to write a blog post and to put make up on ffs

Reactions: 7
I just don't get those strappy sandals she always wears and her toe falls out of them. I have wide feet too so I'd never buy shoes like that.
Ahah every time. Whenever she wears sandals I look for the little toe. It’s like the where’s wally of sandals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
THE FACE. The weird closed mouth smile and eyes shut. Does she realise she doesn't have to post pictures of her face on every other story, especially if she has no makeup on/hasn't washed her hair in a week/is making herself look appalling.

• Haha
THE FACE. The weird closed mouth smile and eyes shut. Does she realise she doesn't have to post pictures of her face on every other story, especially if she has no makeup on/hasn't washed her hair in a week/is making herself look appalling.
Can’t wait to see what eyeshadow look she pulls out the bag 😂

Reactions: 1
It'll look majestic with her unwashed hair, cracked manicure, close up chin spots and Mr potato head smile. I can't wait.
Ahaha when you write it all out like that I wonder if she's taking the piss out of us. An influencer with terrible nails, never gets a wash, never wears makeup, never wears cute outfits and purposefully makes herself look gross in her photos. Yet she's the one getting paid!

Ahaha when you write it all out like that I wonder if she's taking the piss out of us. An influencer with terrible nails, never gets a wash, never wears makeup, never wears cute outfits and purposefully makes herself look gross in her photos. Yet she's the one getting paid!
She is taking the piss and she knows she is but surely the pay check cannot keep rolling in?! There's bound to be a new wave of 'influencers' that actually work hard. I think she's complacent because she's been at it a while and it will be her downfall. Or it should be. She earns far too much for what she puts out. Unless there's a ton going on behind the scenes that we just don't know...

Reactions: 2
She is taking the piss and she knows she is but surely the pay check cannot keep rolling in?! There's bound to be a new wave of 'influencers' that actually work hard. I think she's complacent because she's been at it a while and it will be her downfall. Or it should be. She earns far too much for what she puts out. Unless there's a ton going on behind the scenes that we just don't know...
What was taking the piss was that “OMG exciting news!” post about her new blog post the other day... and it was literally a photo of her wrinkly crinkled up bed sheets on her unmade bed. Where in the same post she moaned about “I don’t want to work harder”. duck off Hannah you lazy scrambled beg on toast 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.