Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t she just buy it from the shop like the rest of us peasants!
Came here to say exactly this. She’s making how much a year flogging granny skirts and Bobbi Brown eyeshadow and she can’t part with the cash to buy her own overpriced chocolate? Outrageous.

Reactions: 7
Why would you put up any of your not-at-all-hard-earned cash when you can just beg from brands... Gross.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact we literally called her out on it and predicted it would happen - she’s a greedy cow and I hope she’s reading all this while she’s stuffing her fat face

So she doesn’t read here but last two stories about pregnancy and then referencing when she next gets her period. Hey Hannah👋🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Me neither. I don’t like any of the outfits because as always, she’s wearing chunky knitwear with dungarees/granny skirts that totally swamp her figure, but I wouldn’t have said she looks pregnant in any of them. Just wearing outfits that don’t suit her shape.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her ‘why I don’t show my kids face’ blog post? Apart from it rambling on forever, obviously...

My thinking is great, perfect, fine, and I do see her point about never being able to win no matter which way you play it. However where I really struggle is with the fact that his full, very unusual and distinctive, name is out there for the world to see. Surely that’s more of a risk than showing his face?
She put on her story the other week that her dad liked her Facebook picture first. So I thought I’d have a nosey and would ya know loads of of photos of Atti there. I’m not a detective but it was pretty easy. Was curious to see what he looked like. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She put on her story the other week that her dad liked her Facebook picture first. So I thought I’d have a nosey and would ya know loads of of photos of Atti there. I’m not a detective but it was pretty easy. Was curious to see what he looked like. 🤷🏻‍♀️
oh my god I did the same cos I’m a nosy witch. I feel like I know her and the extended family inside out now which is because she’s put herself in the public realm and people are curious yet her FB security is totally lax. Somewhat undermines her post about wanting to keep Atti private..

oh my god I did the same cos I’m a nosy witch. I feel like I know her and the extended family inside out now which is because she’s put herself in the public realm and people are curious yet her FB security is totally lax. Somewhat undermines her post about wanting to keep Atti private..
it’s so lapse!! You’re right. And without sounding like a total witch her family are not posh at all are they. Im not middle class or anything but the life she shows on insta is not representative of the caravanny living rooms! Nothing wrong with coming from there but she seems to think she is better than that and it’s not good enough to show....

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, can see why she never mentions Chris anymore, the state of his hair at their family Christmas 😂 Also, v unsurprised to see her sat by herself looking miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry and this is an awful thing to say but I cannot get over the photos of her at that family Xmas (down the FB rabbit hole!) She is so much bigger than she claims. No fat shaming - she’s a very attractive girl - it’s about the lying and fake body positivity and the “hey guys I’m so happy with my body give me more food.” It’s quite sad really. To me she just comes across as an unhealthy bore nowadays. Nothing interesting to say at all, obsessed with beige food and really dull content. I should really unfollow but she’s become my favourite dislike watch!

Reactions: 8
Damn, she must read Tattle religiously - I just went to have a snoop on FB and her profile is locked down already!! 🤣

• Haha
Damn, she must read Tattle religiously - I just went to have a snoop on FB and her profile is locked down already!! 🤣
Same 😫 I did manage to find the Christmas do pics though. It’s been said a million times but if she stopped dressing like a bag lady she’d probably look 2 sizes smaller immediately. Whoever told her that chunky jumpers and long skirts are a look should be shot. I actually think she has a nice figure from the various undies shots she’s posted, she just swamps it in awful clothes and adds two sizes to her frame.

That family Christmas party looked rubbish. Everyone looked bored and I don't think I saw anyone smile!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I am in the minority here but I feel a bit awkward about stalking her family Facebook accounts to slate their Christmas party. I think family time is something that’s a bit more sacred and off limits to be fair. Still agree with everything about how she dresses and lives her slob life.

I’m sure I am in the minority here but I feel a bit awkward about stalking her family Facebook accounts to slate their Christmas party. I think family time is something that’s a bit more sacred and off limits to be fair. Still agree with everything about how she dresses and lives her slob life.
But these influencers are paid BECAUSE we follow them - the more followers they have the more they can charge. So to mention your FB and then not have it set to private is on her as she is the one who made a big deal about keeping her kid private and it’s human nature to want to look. They can’t have their cake by wanting us to invest in them but only to a degree they want. I agree there are limits and would never condone horrible comments etc, but she literally gave people an open invite to snoop on FB.

But these influencers are paid BECAUSE we follow them - the more followers they have the more they can charge. So to mention your FB and then not have it set to private is on her as she is the one who made a big deal about keeping her kid private and it’s human nature to want to look. They can’t have their cake by wanting us to invest in them but only to a degree they want. I agree there are limits and would never condone horrible comments etc, but she literally gave people an open invite to snoop on FB.
Yes but people aren’t snooping on HER Facebook. They are going on to her Dads and getting pictures of her Christmas FAMILY party. I’m not disagreeing with people but I just think snooping around her Dad is a low blow.

Reactions: 6
I agree it’s not “nice” to share pictures of her family photos etc but unfortunately people will snoop on her because of her “job” as an influencer, it’s part and parcel of what she does.

If you put yourself Into the spot light and you open your social media account to almost 100k people and share your life online for those thousands of people to see then your going to get people snooping on you, disliking you, commenting on you,it’s just how it is.

I think these people share way to much online and need to be more careful. It’s excessive, it would be very easy to locate several of these influencers home locations, local coffee shops, local hangouts etc as they post it ALL online! They might earn well but they have signed over their privacy, I couldn’t do it for those reasons. I value my privacy and my child’s privacy to much!

Can’t believe how quickly her Facebook security was tightened up!! She cannot deny that she reads here anymore 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.