Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I don't even know why but it's really bothered me that she's not 'bothering' to wrap Atti's presents because he didn't appreciate it at Christmas. He's going to be 2! What does she want, a handwritten thank you for doing the bare minimum for her kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Burrito88

VIP Member
Her latest post is a holiday bikini shot. I think she has a lovely body shape, curvy and gorgeous and all in proportion. Definitely bigger than a 14 but so what! Hope she comes to accept this, it’s just a number.

UsernameLeah

I like Chloe. Totally not my demographics, but she’s a young girl who looks after herself, is hard working (she has/used to have a job apart from instagram), actually funny, can write without using slang as gags, apparently cares about and nurtures her relationship, doesn’t lie about silly things and is way more approachable and humble than Hannah, who is an arrogant little madam. I would never buy the clothes Chloe advertises because they are not to my taste (some downright fug) and I’m in my late thirties, but at least she dares to wear edgy stuff while her mate lives in track suits, mom jeans and “sized up” granny skirts teamed with vomit stained jumpers.

• Haha
Must be so horrible having strangers write you messages calling you fatty.

I really don’t know why anyone would choose to be an instagrammer, benefits don’t seem worth the drawbacks, even if it is a cushy lifestyle.

barryjones

VIP Member
Fuck me, I'd love her to tell a frontline NHS worker that she considers herself a key worker and then explain why. I imagine she'd get smacked.

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
She said she’s self isolating for 2 weeks. I bet it’s a dream come true for her to have an excuse to not leave her bed.

• Haha

Instatwat

I can’t believe Bobbi Brown just paid for her to go to an afternoon tea launch and the only advertising she did for it was 5 stories related to the food and some watercolour paints, then ended up just linking to BB’s own post on the event because it “might be easier” and “better then [sic] I could do”. WTF? She doesn’t make any effort, does she. Why do they use her as a brand ambassador?! I’m not an influencer but I’d do a bloody better job than HG does for them!

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that it was actually his house and her moving in with him was initially unplanned. Definitely seems weird that he'd sell his house and give up a job just like that, and move across the country. Agree that their relationship is weird, it's also strange she doesn't share any photos of him at all, whereas she shares quite a few with Atti, although his face is covered up. Like if she went on a trip with him to Chicago, wouldn't she share at least one thing of them together or just him in a restaurant or something?
Maybe she pressured him to sell the house and for them to buy something that's both of theirs? Since they don't seem interested in marriage, which is fine, that might have been important for her to secure the relationship with?

She's so strange about what she shares and doesn't share online (i.e way too much period talk, but wouldn't say they were planning to move because she didn't want people to find their house on RightMove?) I wouldn't be surprised that one weekend she'll be quiet again and 'surprise, we bought a house and moved in! Here's a shot of me on the couch in the new living room eating chocolate and no other information, please and thank you.'
Yeah, I don't take many pics of or with my other half but I don't take many pics in general whereas she is constantly taking photos (it's part of her job) so it seems strange there wouldn't be any of him, especially now with the baby?

Speaking of, I just read her 'day in the life of a working mum' - what a complete insult to any actual working mums. It reads like a day in the life of a stay at home mum??? Classic influencer, has no idea how fortunate they are to have these flexible, well-paid working arrangements.

Omg and another 'how I balance working and being a Mum':

I have three hours to myself this morning and in that time I was supposed to clear out my P.O. Box, get my nails did, reply to the most crucial emails hovering in my inbox and write two blog posts.

GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE ISN'T WORKING

loubylou50

VIP Member
This morning’s stories are nauseating - “self care for post-election fatigue” anyone?! Err maybe just get on with real life like the rest of us?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Groundbreaking content as usual. An extra day to prepare a list of the most popular Netflix shows from the last five years. Come on. At least find something less mainstream whilst doing your endless 'research'. I'm jealous, I won't lie. She's on about 10 times what I'm on, gets endless freebies and does absolutely fuck all but moan, watch TV and eat. Where do I sign up?

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Stained, creased clothes.
A photo of her toddler from behind which she bribed him in order to get - what for? If you don't want your child online, I respect it. But don't put him online at all. I'm not interested in the back of his head or the back of his free clothes which, let's face it, is the only reason she mentions him at all. Or his free toys/bedroom accessories.
Gormless smile.
Mention of games she's been playing.
Food she's been eating.
Who the fuck cares? Bet Chris is desperate for this lockdown to be over so he gets a break when she goes for a "meeting" (see: coffee and breakfast then a photo against a filthy pastel wall)
Why do I still follow her? My child is a very similar age to hers and I cannot relate to her at all. If she's playing Pokémon and Sims then she's not doing much childcare. That or her child is extremely well equipped to entertain himself all day, every day, while she stuffs her face, pours herself into unflattering sack clothes and flaunts herself as more important than the NHS 😐
this always baffles me about her, I have a 20 month old and i can barely get through a hot drink without her needing my attention, yet she has time to binge watch endless shows and read books!? sorry I don’t know ANY parent that can do that.
Bet she can’t wait for this to be over so she can bundle him off this her dad and stepmum again

carolinefg

God her life is so hard. A nursery settling in session and a mortgage meeting. Where will she find the time, when there is so much sitting on the sofa and stuffing her face with knock off Nak’d bars to be done?!?!

And a "new juicy spot on her upper thigh". She makes me feel actually queasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12