Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hc68759

VIP Member
She also ignored any DMs or comments I used to send when I really liked her. The only time I ever got a response was just before I unfollowed and I called her out on how easy her “working day” is and it’s not relatable at all. She sent me a sarcastic response saying I obviously found her interesting enough to keep following her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

goldensyrup

Not posted before but have been reading and so many posts echo my thoughts. I used to be a paid-up big fan - she was so relatable back in the day and now everything feels posed, polished and disingenuous. Point in case: the latest post - how can you post regularly about estrangement and making hard choices about your family, and then name drop your mum in a post about her belt you stole to complete your outfit? As someone who is estranged from a family member, the latter choice seems ~bizarre~. But if it gets the likes.. :rolleyes: sigh.

barryjones

VIP Member
Yesterday - my tampon leaked through my jeans. Why. Why are you telling us this. Oh you've gone back to bed.

• Haha
  • Sick

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I’ve been following her for a while but had to stop as she is just become unbearable. All she does is moan about how her kid wakes her up (they all do sweetheart!), slob about, show everyone her spotty face and then try and sell some crap from ASOS. I hope this whole pandemic makes people realise that people like her are a waste of space and to look at better people for content such as volunteers and nhs workers

Meg1912

VIP Member
Thoughts?

Went through a phase of loving her and her content but haven’t been enjoying it so much lately and I can’t put my finger on why.
Because she's a slob who writes 2 blog posts a month and calls herself a girlboss, spends all day every day eating and watching telly, never ever talks in her insta stories, has hideous style yet thinks she's hot sh**, keeps showing the back of her baby's head instead of not showing him at all?!
I used to love her videos on Youtube, but ever since having a baby, she's become completely unbearable.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

sassy_hun

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Stained, creased clothes.
A photo of her toddler from behind which she bribed him in order to get - what for? If you don't want your child online, I respect it. But don't put him online at all. I'm not interested in the back of his head or the back of his free clothes which, let's face it, is the only reason she mentions him at all. Or his free toys/bedroom accessories.
Gormless smile.
Mention of games she's been playing.
Food she's been eating.
Who the fuck cares? Bet Chris is desperate for this lockdown to be over so he gets a break when she goes for a "meeting" (see: coffee and breakfast then a photo against a filthy pastel wall)
Why do I still follow her? My child is a very similar age to hers and I cannot relate to her at all. If she's playing Pokémon and Sims then she's not doing much childcare. That or her child is extremely well equipped to entertain himself all day, every day, while she stuffs her face, pours herself into unflattering sack clothes and flaunts herself as more important than the NHS 😐

Reactions: 15

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Am I just slow or does she only ever seen to post pictures of clothes when they're already sold out?

Screenshot_20200224_134403.jpg
bahahaha that'll cheer her up - definitely her target demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Can someone tell me why she has so many followers because I don’t get it?

Her whole Instagram is completely fake.
Shes not showcasing her style, (we all know her natural style is lounge wear or pyjamas.) It’s just a series of fashion looks with this seasons latest and cheapest garments thrown together for a quick trip out to grab a “natural” mouth open photo for the gram before reverting back to said loungewear/pj’s.
Why does she need to sell us clothes she’s worn for 5 mins?

Her lifestyle consists of snacks and tv and the odd coffee shop “work” session.
I don’t get what’s so aspirational about it?

Last edited:

Han___

Maybe she’s being a lazy slob to try and be relatable to new mums, but she’s epically failing. If she had a newborn baby I would understand the constant loungewear days, carb loaded meals and chocs for fuel and napping when the baby sleeps and staying on the sofa as much as possible.
Those first few new baby months are hard and all I wanted to do is hibernate. However, she doesn’t have a new born, her son is nearly 2, goes to nursery her family help with childcare and her partner is really active in looking after their son. She’s doesn’t have a conventional job where she works set hours and has to be in the office and from what it appears she’s doing well from it. She doesn’t have the stress of a commute, horrible boss and trying to juggle work around nursery drop offs and having to miss bedtime because she has a work deadline. She’s the epitome of a lazy, self entitled millennial and she’s probably never done a hard days work in her life. All she does is eat, nap, watch tv and instagram some really crap lazy content, she doesn’t even look after her own kid much and palms him off at every opportunity. I can not believe the volume of work she gets, free holidays and gifts from big name brands. An Ambassador for Bobbi Brown makeup?! Such a fucking joke. There’s a lots of Instagramers that work hard for their money, create engaging and fun content but for the life of me I cannot see Hannah’s appeal or what her real “job” is

EbbE

Yes but don’t forget, she’s also about to get her period- which, the amount she talks and posts about it, it’s a full time job for Hannah
I’m surprised she doesn’t need a transfusion the amount of periods she has, She seems to be due every week

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She's posted a couple of throwbacks this last week and I just think... Mate... Can you see how you've let yourself go? And I'm not talking about any weight she's gain but she used to wash her hair. She used to make an effort with make up and style. Her photos used to make me want to buy stuff. Now I want to avoid the stuff she sells because I associate the products with greasy hair and bad skin and creased, stained clothes peeled off the floor and oversharing details of my period and coming across like I wish I'd not had a child. Maybe I'm being harsh...

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t get how brands are working with her? The engagement on her Instagram is so low. Has 90k followers and can only get 15 comments and 2.5K likes!
she doesn’t interact at all with anyone on her page, before i unfollowed i had sent prob 5/6 dm’s asking various things and not one was read 🙄

Instatwat

What do we all think about the latest ad grid post?
This sounds over dramatic but it actually made me feel a wee bit sad. She looks the same size as me (and we have a similar body shape too - comparatively small waist and chunky thighs). We’re also about the same height. I’m a fairly predictable size 18, and all this insistence that she’s a 14 is making me feel like I should also be trying to squeeze myself into a smaller size. I started following her because she made me feel good about myself but hiding behind a book and firmly denying that she’s a bit bigger now is just feeding into my perception that I should also be ashamed of how I look. Which is the exact opposite of why I followed.
Blahhh this probably says more about me than her, but I think I probably need to unfollow her now.

• Sad