Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamchat

I know! She has a lot of big brands working with her and I just don’t see how or why. Next, New Look, Bobbi Brown, Matalan, La Redoutte, andotherstories just to name a few
Aldi too! And those gifted breaks with martinhal She must be making a killing.

Lola123

VIP Member
Well no answers really.
I feel like they’ve split up but agreed to go on her 30th trip to Chicago (if that’s where they’re going) and then she’ll announce it hear Christmas and do a post all about being a single mum

Notsurereally

I didn't see the full Stories of her recent press trip, but some of the other influencers were there. I looked at Charlotte Jacklin's Stories and from the little I saw of Hannah's, you'd think they were two different trips?
Hannah's looked really solo and I even thought she was there alone until she posted that she'd met other bloggers.
Why go if you're going to spend so much time alone, in bed, relaxing? I suppose only the head massage she had is any different to her usual day to day.

JellyDonut

VIP Member

Just been looking through her metro articles and...

“16 ways to totally sex up your roast potatoes this Christmas”

someone dig me a grave because I am DEAD😂😂😂😭😭😭
It just seems like she’s being a bit mean about her boyfriend lol

I actually liked when she wrote stuff like this. She became famous on social media for her lists on her blog. Then she decided that she was bored of that and wanted to be a full on instagram influencer. At least she was relatable then.
It just seems as though she’s moaning about her boyfriend and it’s kinda mean

Whatisthis1321

I was saying this earlier - why on earth would you brag about this?? Like if that happened me I would have to have a serious think about my lifestyle, not brag about it on Instagram! She’s not a role model at all, she’s a bad influence and should be ashamed of the way she’s acting I think
I keep thinking about it 😂 like I can’t imagine how my brain would interpret that happening but she seems so proud??

Foobar

I’m not surprised, she doesn’t realise how good she has it! Also one of the main reasons why I’ve unfollowed her is because her HG tens always say some affiliate links but never says which ones are, I’m not against affiliate links but at least follow the rules!!!
I assume the ‘contains affiliate links’ applies to all the links in the HG ten.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

She gets plenty of fan girl adoration in the comments though, I don't get it! The latest styling video is the worst yet, every combo hideous. She's gained weight due to her shocking diet but she still looks fine to me, it's the way she dresses that makes her look so much bigger than she is! The shoulder bags used as cross body bags are just the final nail in the non-stylish coffin 🙈
I’m actually wondering whether this was just a piss take video 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lola123

VIP Member
Ooo bloody ell. What’s been happening?! I don’t follow bang on style...
From my understand her husband and her were going through a rough patch, he moved out and then moved back in again, he then ended there marriage because he was with another woman and she had to sell the house by herself, (I think there was something else but I can’t remember specially what it was about the divorce, possibly he wouldn’t sign the papers?)