Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just been looking through her metro articles and...

“16 ways to totally sex up your roast potatoes this Christmas”

someone dig me a grave because I am DEAD😂😂😂😭😭😭
It just seems like she’s being a bit mean about her boyfriend lol

I actually liked when she wrote stuff like this. She became famous on social media for her lists on her blog. Then she decided that she was bored of that and wanted to be a full on instagram influencer. At least she was relatable then.
It just seems as though she’s moaning about her boyfriend and it’s kinda mean

Her stories today 🙈. Apparently a good TV night tonight, a craving for Caramel Nibbles and a pasta delivery due. Riveting.

Reactions: 6
Yayyyyy foot peeling stories. Begging for a pedicure perhaps? And to say it was hairwash day yesterday, she's looking pretty rank again.

Reactions: 1
It's so sad, I was watching some of her old vlogs and she was always out and about doing interesting things. and now I feel like she's just a lump on a log sitting at home. She doesn't vlog, barely blogs, just posts ad links in her stories. I'm really surprised she still gets sponsored content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I meant the sex one, didn’t read properly
I don’t know, I sort of read it like she doesn’t massively enjoy sex. I didn’t see it as a slight on her partner as such.

It’s sad though, she’s definitely lost her sparkle.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣 At her pretending there's vegetables at the bottom of that trolley.
Lol no hun
There might be a pineapple for her famous pineapple rice. And perhaps a vegetable she can cover in cheese?

What did she mean "bump replies with someone"? Half the time, I have no idea what she's trying to say. Nothing like proofreading. But she's too good for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And WHY does she still insist on wearing shoulder bags as cross body bags? Is it so it can bear the weight of one of her tits so she doesn't even have to carry that herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
0AD29E91-49DC-4FA5-A76E-28E8D9DC3FB8.png

Na, that’s fine babes I don’t need to see your bleeping chocolate from your weekly shop! If this is the only content she can come up with she should just stop!!
Maybe show the innovative ways your using your shop to cook with or how you are entertaining a toddler??
Nope just stick with wolfing down chocolate and moaning about being woken up by your child 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When he stops napping, which my child did very close to his current age, she is fucked. Lol!

Reactions: 6
When he stops napping, which my child did very close to his current age, she is fucked. Lol!
Yup! Although also not... Because Chris doesn't work either 😕😑 So she will continue napping, watching every Netflix series going, eating chocolate, avoiding washing and poncing about in her pj's doing sweet f-all because her life will literally not change.

Reactions: 7
Yup! Although also not... Because Chris doesn't work either 😕😑 So she will continue napping, watching every Netflix series going, eating chocolate, avoiding washing and poncing about in her pj's doing sweet f-all because her life will literally not change.
He's gonna get fed up sooner or later surely?!

Also does anyone else find it bizarre that it's almost like she isn't allowed meat just because Chris is vegetarian? I say this as a meat eater so if it's not weird, that's just my own ignorance. Just seems to me that she's a big fan of meat eating so... I dunno what I'm waffling on about, it's just something I noticed and found odd 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.