Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“3/4 of the above facts are 100% correct, and the other is only 50% correct based on my sauces. Just trying to be transparent here”

😂
it’s spelt sources.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we think sallybreadsticks is Chris winding us up? I’m here for sauces but please throw in some genuine info too x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The hard launch we’ve all been waiting for. He’s handsome but you can she’s got a type as from what remember Chris sorta looks like this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221211-130557_Instagram.jpg

Shes so full of herself lmao

This guy sure does have a strange type but hey. Clearly they like each other a lot. Poor kids having to put up with this tho
Screenshot_20221211_130250.jpg

Reactions: 10
He’s good looking, think she’s done quite well tbf and it’s cute that they are so happy!

but *small voice* I feel a bit worried for her children. It’s clear she is besotted with him but wouldn’t it be healthier to explore a new relationship offline first to figure out how it will all pan out with presumably the most important people - her two boys - instead of sharing every step of this fragile journey with 80k strangers?

I’m kinda surprised that her m8z haven’t had a word with her .. unless they are the kind who get enjoyment from gazing at car crashes.

Reactions: 27
Sorry i’m really embarrassed for her, she has been dying to post him on the grid afyer dropping so many hints.

It definitely feels like she is in competition with the ex and trying to win ‘who’s happier first’

The whole in a hotel relationship seems really seedy 🤢

Reactions: 31
Sorry i’m really embarrassed for her, she has been dying to post him on the grid afyer dropping so many hints.

It definitely feels like she is in competition with the ex and trying to win ‘who’s happier first’

The whole in a hotel relationship seems really seedy 🤢
I worked in a budget hotel at uni and can confirm it is seedy. So many people use these hotels for affairs or worse 🤮

• Sick
He’s better looking than Chris - even before Chris went all caveman the last few years.

Reactions: 10
The hard launch we’ve all been waiting for. He’s handsome but you can she’s got a type as from what remember Chris sorta looks like this guy
Nahhhh Chris and this guy look v different imo.

Google her name and new years if you want a pic of him 😜

I googled her and ended up on her dead GG thread.

Sallybreadsticks did you formerly go as sussexsexy? 😂

9701B9E3-0BA8-4C2F-BEE2-28CA8E491E70.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.