Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly just say you passed. She spent ages justifying the seemingly poor mark but if she hadn’t told us no one would know.

Im so sick of her “suggestive” emojis everywhere. WE GET IT. YOURE bleeping THAT GUY. No need for 😉 or 😜 all the time you’re a grown woman.

I’m sure Chris has got the message too hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly just say you passed. She spent ages justifying the seemingly poor mark but if she hadn’t told us no one would know.

Im so sick of her “suggestive” emojis everywhere. WE GET IT. YOURE bleeping THAT GUY. No need for 😉 or 😜 all the time you’re a grown woman.

I’m sure Chris has got the message too hun.
It’s like when you’re a teenage and start having sex for the first time. COOL WE KNOW. YOURE HAVING SEX WELL DONE.

Reactions: 17
It’s like when you’re a teenage and start having sex for the first time. COOL WE KNOW. YOURE HAVING SEX WELL DONE.
What makes it all the more jarring is that she never alluded to any intimacy (or as she’d put it 😉😉😉🍆💦) with Chris. we only know they had sex because she’s got 2 kids, there was no mention of date night antics or whatever. The fact she’s now dropping endless hints that she’s having her guts rearranged seems very offbrand for her so it comes across more as “LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE CHRIS” rather than “I’m just enjoying myself, unbothered.”

Not that you ‘win’ a break up, but think chris won this one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What makes it all the more jarring is that she never alluded to any intimacy (or as she’d put it 😉😉😉🍆💦) with Chris. we only know they had sex because she’s got 2 kids, there was no mention of date night antics or whatever. The fact she’s now dropping endless hints that she’s having her guts rearranged seems very offbrand for her so it comes across more as “LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE CHRIS” rather than “I’m just enjoying myself, unbothered.”

Not that you ‘win’ a break up, but think chris won this one lol
So back in the day when she used to vlog on YT she did actually say in a vlog she and Chris were going to stop filming that night, and have some dinner and then probably go have sex 😬

I vividly remember this clip because I was like errrr this is an over share I didn’t require….

I dunno if those vlogs are still up? I actually liked her back then. This was pre kids.

Edit: nope they are all gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she capable of so much with her new child groom but seems to do duck all with her kids except sit on the floor and complain or drag them round charity shops?

Reactions: 16
Gotta crowbar the MANS HAND into every photo you can just so everyone is under no illusion that you are with a MAN. Maybe some suggestive emojis too.

Cannot bleeping stand her. Exactly! Do all these things with your kids instead of “enjoying a slow Saturday”

Reactions: 22
So back in the day when she used to vlog on YT she did actually say in a vlog she and Chris were going to stop filming that night, and have some dinner and then probably go have sex 😬

I vividly remember this clip because I was like errrr this is an over share I didn’t require….

I dunno if those vlogs are still up? I actually liked her back then. This was pre kids.

She also once blogged about having lazy weekend sex. I also vividly remember this because I was like 🤢

Does anyone remember when she talked about how she first met him? I think she met him on a night out in London and he was doing yoga moves on the dance floor 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long til Chris gets full custody of the kids and she can wash her hands of them and live the life of the 16yr old she is so desperate to be again?!

Reactions: 8

Her YouTube channel was deleted during the slur incident, I remember that day on Tattle like it was yesterday 🥹 peak WFH entertainment. She probably read on here that we were all watching them so decided to zap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hannah's been on a hot date to gunwharf quays, the shopping centre in portsmouth. Five Guys, followed by a quick fingering in a piss-drenched fire escape behind Claire's Accessories.

wat a gal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hannah's been on a hot date to gunwharf quays, the shopping centre in portsmouth. Five Guys, followed by a quick fingering in a piss-drenched fire escape behind Claire's Accessories.

wat a gal
You’d have thought she’d have forgone this given that she was posting about how much work she’s got to do. If it’s her hearts desire to be a Dr she really needs to put the work in.

Given the BMAT score she shared, she’s got a lot of work to do. Section 2 of the test is one of the most critical. She will also need a distinction in all the chemistry and biology modules for her course.
If Brighton is her preferred uni, they have received in excess of 2000 applications for 193 places. Competition is going to be strong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.