Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought to myself: who is that loser waving when everyone else is like why are you taking a photo, we're trying to work? Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought to myself: who is that loser waving when everyone else is like why are you taking a photo, we're trying to work? Oh.
How on earth does she not see how embarrassing this is

How on earth does she not see how embarrassing this is

Reactions: 10
Oh my actual god 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I literally couldn’t be more embarassed for her. They all clearly loathe her… I wonder if any of them know about the racism scandal - that would be awkward (not that it can get much more awkward lol)
She absolutely can’t stop herself making it all about HER. “Oh you’re taking a photo? Let me do this insane gawping and waving pose so everyone looks at me even though I’m probably 10 years older than you all”

Re: the 90 minute comment - surely no strangers would know/care so I’m convinced her Instagram is purely to make Chris jealous at this point.

Reactions: 16
And latest photo ‘and who is the charming person taking my photo you ask?’ No one asked but you’re desperate to say it was your new beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she get #pr tickets for a Christmas walk place and not take her kids? What a witch. I assume the company gifting them probably thought she might take her children as it’s a FAMILY event. Absolutely baffling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Eurgh - I didn’t take my kids but it would have been perfect for them. That’s just mean

• Angry
Eurgh - I didn’t take my kids but it would have been perfect for them. That’s just mean
She's not well

None of us here can really get our heads around the full extent of this woman's behaviour

Long term relationships fall apart all the time. Long term relationships where they've just had kids also fall apart all the time.

But the apparent SPEED and MANICNESS of this is frightening

Hannah - speak to someone

Reactions: 17
She's not well

None of us here can really get our heads around the full extent of this woman's behaviour

Long term relationships fall apart all the time. Long term relationships where they've just had kids also fall apart all the time.

But the apparent SPEED and MANICNESS of this is frightening

Hannah - speak to someone
Yay you're back! Agree though, really bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 8
Can't believe she didn't take the kids to that?! What on earth. It literally looks like a kids event?!

Reactions: 7
I read it as she didn't take her pushchair? Am I giving her too much credit?
I thought that at first but on closer reading I’m pretty sure she meant the kids, and sure she’d have taken some photos of them with emojis over their faces if they’d actually gone.

Fair play taking multiple children by yourself may be hard, I took one child with me before and it was fine? Another influencer, Ruth Marsden, was invited to the same PR event taking 3 children (one in a carrier, two older). My kid saw a photo and remembers it (my expectation of kid’s memories is clearly off) so seems a bit of an odd decision to not take your own? I guess it was Chris’ evening with them. Maybe the last trip was so traumatic… she just won’t ever take them again? Bizarre

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t take my daughter to an evening thing after nursery, she’s way too grouchy and tired.

Reactions: 1
Surely when these places gift these things theyre looking to market it to parents of children?

Not for the influencer to go for a night time Jolly with a pal?!? 🥲

Reactions: 9
Surely when these places gift these things theyre looking to market it to parents of children?

Not for the influencer to go for a night time Jolly with a pal?!? 🥲
What a great ad for it, it is great for children but I didn't take mine as last time it was a disaster 😅😅 what on earth must their pr team be thinking reading that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still don’t get why she celebrates thanksgiving, it’s such a basic witch thing to do. Does she celebrate Independence Day too? Or was this just the one with the most food?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.