Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been taken down already? The last thing I can see is from August

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s trying so hard to be cRaZy and kooky because she knows she has duck all personality so she has to put this act on.

All I can think about is the WhatsApp group they’re all in without her.
The day she said she "didn't really care much for music tbh" or something was the day I gave up completely on her. She has the personality of a brick, but I'd rather talk to it.

Reactions: 14
The day she said she "didn't really care much for music tbh" or something was the day I gave up completely on her. She has the personality of a brick, but I'd rather talk to it.
Jesus who on earth doesn't like music.

The WhatsApp group without her must be hilarious

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The beret and mad glasses honestly pls calm yourself down love for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed in her revision notes post yesterday she has had to highlight twice not to be prejudiced.

Would love to see a follow up from the leopard about their antiracism pledges with regards to how much money they donated in the end.

Reactions: 10
Haha yeah I saw that and thought the same. She was giving her opinion on Taylor swifts new album 🤣

I have met a few people who don’t like music much. They always baffle me and are always personality free

Reactions: 11
The post this morning.

1. It simply has not been cold enough to wear that ‘ensemble’. A bit of a chill in the last week maybe.
2. The trousers.
3. The trousers.
4. The trousers again.
5. She is ‘photoshooting’ at a place of study. To study as a doctor.
6. The caption. She doesn’t know what ‘a la’ means. It doesn’t mean from. Luckily she was never a journalist and won’t require attention to detail in her new career pursuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The post this morning.

1. It simply has not been cold enough to wear that ‘ensemble’. A bit of a chill in the last week maybe.
2. The trousers.
3. The trousers.
4. The trousers again.
6. The caption. She doesn’t know what ‘a la’ means. It doesn’t mean from. Luckily she was never a journalist and won’t require attention to detail in her new career pursuits.
Let’s not forget her typo of “berry” instead of “beret”. Aren’t journalists supposed to be good at proofreading?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine seeing someone standing outside college doing that weird fake open mouth smile thing and taking photos on a self timer. I would cringe myself inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The post this morning.

2. The trousers.
3. The trousers.
4. The trousers again.
Yeah, the way she used “a la” means she’s saying it’s “in the style of depop” 🤨

Reactions: 5
The first pics such a weird angle I can only assume its to highlight the college building lol. I dont want to sound like a dick but she doesn't have a good open mouth smile generally so the fact she insists on doing that gawp never ceases to infuriate/perplex me. Surely she has eyes and can see what the end result is? She looks nice when she smiles normally?!

Been trying to figure out what animated character she reminds me of and this is where im at so far (hes on his way to med school obv)
MU-Slug.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hannah is so full of herself. 😬😬
View attachment 1730357
she has been absolutely gasping for some male attention & is loving this. She is such a pick me girl. I’ve seen multiple remarks by her over the years of how she was the popular girl and the pretty girl in high school and has so many boyfriends falling at her feet.
She definitely still has the same high opinion of herself! “It didn’t deter people” as if nothing could deter a man from giving her attention 😭🙄

Reactions: 13
A 90min drive to college you say Hannah? Not if you're coming from your home in Worthing..

Unless you were actually on your way back from a night of lukewarm sex in Portsmouth perhaps? :unsure:

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-23 at 11.32.46.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-23 at 11.37.42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.