Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hadn't had a shag since her youngest was conceived so is going through that smug phase of rediscovering sex with someone new, thinking you're tit hot because you're doing it and that the world needs to know you're open for business so to speak.

Reactions: 14
But he’s on Facebook…!

School year 2004. Someone do the maths for me here? Is he definitely 24?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No, she’s 5ft 2in. Same as me. She’s said it loads of times.

Weren’t you also telling us she was dating a grime MC from Cardiff and Gemma was keeping spreadsheets of her dates? 🤣

Snap
HAnnah has been busy - this new guy is one of cast of 1000s

why else do you think she sways so weirdly? her fanny is knackered

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I found him yesterday and discounted him because of the girlfriend pictured a while back 😂 didn’t watch the story though.

It could be the extra views on his story rather than someone reading here…

Reactions: 5
But he’s on Facebook…!

School year 2004. Someone do the maths for me here? Is he definitely 24?
yeah he must be a bit older then! Sorry for the chaos 🤣

Although on his Facebook he has a pic where he’s out with the LADS and one of them is dressed as Jeffrey Dahmer, so his bants is as fuckin non existent as Hannah’s 👍🏻 head

Reactions: 10
You can see the ‘H’ and the ‘J’ under the drawn heart 🤮
The hearts drawn around their initials too. I’d rather implode like a dying star than draw a heart around my crushes name like a child. She must be trolling us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’s out with him again and playing scrabble? 25? Really?! You can see the ‘H’ and the ‘J’ under the drawn heart 🤮

I think he must be living out a dare or something

ok, just read up. Edit-28. But still, out playing scrabble?!
I don’t see the problem with scrabble?!

Reactions: 6
Yas Han! You go gurl!

her dream of reliving her late teens has come true finally, duck those kids you had, who are at home hey han? As long as you’re living your fantasy.

Reactions: 13
Yas Han! You go gurl!

her dream of reliving her late teens has come true finally, duck those kids you had, who are at home hey han? As long as you’re living your fantasy.
She’s deffo going to fail her college course isn’t she

Reactions: 15
I don’t see the problem with scrabble?!
Sorry, could just be me! I have a 83 year old client who meets up with her brother once a month to have a scrabble afternoon-adorable! But thinking of Han and her new toyboy hanging in the hungry horse attached to their premier inn just makes me think waaaah?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This reminds me of when I failed my AS levels because I got a new boyfriend and spent all my time with him rather than course work and revising 😂.
I have a feeling the access to medical course might go the same way…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.