Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3529.jpeg

That reel omfg.

it’s giving adult man baby and overbearing mother.
Is 24hrs in A&E pre or post shagging?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh my god THIS. Literally any opportunity to mention 'the boyfriend', it's so sad
She’s got some weird stunted growth thing going on, it’s like her personality stayed age 15 and never caught up. Why would you be flaunting someone you recently broke up with so much, have some foresight for the future and think of your children having to witness this

Reactions: 21
Why is no one mentioning the awkward laugh before she says kiss me kiss me 😂🤣😂🤣 I didn’t think the car park forced hug could be topped but here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon he had lots of excuses not to go away.

TB: ‘Awwwww I can’t go, my babein’ girlfriend who I love so much, I’ve forgotten my overnight bag’

Han: ‘Don’t worry, my tiny boyfriend. You can wear some of my totally cool ‘fits. Like this great tshirt’

TB: ‘Grrrrrrr. My cunning plan has been foiled’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hey Hannah! Now we know you read here. This is such sad witch behaviour to force your TB to wear a matching T-shirt 🤣
Have you re-written his name on your pencil case yet?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There's also a reason there's so many of these £1 t-shirts knocking about 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hey Hannah! Now we know you read here. This is such sad witch behaviour to force your TB to wear a matching T-shirt 🤣
Have you re-written his name on your pencil case yet?
Imagine having to "convince" someone to spend as little as a pound on an item of clothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Strange observation but Hannah has a cafe nero iced coffee and TB has a Greggs cup. Would you not both just go to the same place? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.