Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s posted a video of her and TB and she 100% begs him to kiss her on camera and he looks like he would rather die.
I don’t understand why you’d post it, it’s so unnatural and staged. She’s clearly giving him instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god she’s posted a video of her and TB and she 100% begs him to kiss her on camera and he looks like he would rather die.
I don’t understand why you’d post it, it’s so unnatural and staged. She’s clearly giving him instructions.
I have never watched anything more awkward, my insides shrivelled up 🥴 she tells him to smile and then asks him to kiss her and there are these long pauses in between... ARGH

His lack of enthusiasm for starting in her 'content' is palpable. How can Hannah not see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urrrghhh, does she never feel a shread of embrassment? She definitely mouths ‘kiss me, kiss me’ 🥴 he looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making no comment on their relationship but its really clear he isnt comfortable being on display like that. It could have no indication of their relationship but if Hannah keeps pushing this itl end it.

I wouldnt be either. I am so awkward in front of a camera even for a photo. If someone asked me to set myself up for this sort of thing Id be dying inside.

I find it really disrespectful. She must know he doesnt like it.

Reactions: 14
Ooh, I’m sat right outside the Hilton at the moment (on the beach. Not in a weird stalkery way). I wonder if I’ll catch a glimpse of the cringe in action?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long it takes him to unclipp her bra, if it takes him that long to do up her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God that is SO cringe and wtaf are all the fawning comments?!

Reactions: 1
Whyyy has she left in her having to tell him how to react. Surely you edit that out

Reactions: 3
😂😂 What have I just watched, TB is not a happy man. I am beginning to feel slightly sorry for her complete lack of self-awareness and delulu behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I’m still so confused about how/why they are back together. Did he really miss her unwashed, pungent, yeasty, UTI ridden, tired old fanny so much? 🫠

is she still going to promote sex toys now TB is back?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaaarrrggghhh, that video! Absolutely toe curling. She is like a teenager in her first ever relationship. I am baffled why he went back, he is just not into her like she is him.

He can't be that desperate for a shag, can he?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.