Hannah Gale #12 New York Titty, it ain’t pretty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blue skirt isn’t flattering on her new grid post.
We’d be more surprised if it was 🤣🤣 Also that bag was given to her by Mulberry about 100 yrs ago - can you imagine them giving her anything now! I think it was specifically given to a bunch of ‘influencers’. No mention of free bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I apologise if anyone in here does it but the white socks and even whiter 80s dad trainers do not do it for me. Why is this a thing? And she so believes ‘wacky’ sunglasses are some kind of trademark for her. Soz Han but you’re more associated with greasy hair and stomping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I apologise if anyone in here does it but the white socks and even whiter 80s dad trainers do not do it for me. Why is this a thing? And she so believes ‘wacky’ sunglasses are some kind of trademark for her. Soz Han but you’re more associated with greasy hair and stomping.
It’s so unflattering too especially if you only have short/normal length legs.

just seen the pic of her in the orange dress 2 days ago. She looks nice! Laughing that she has to shoehorn in that she watched Harry Potter in her BOYFRIEND’S bed. Can’t decide if it’s a tattle wind-up or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so unflattering too especially if you only have short/normal length legs.

just seen the pic of her in the orange dress 2 days ago. She looks nice! Laughing that she has to shoehorn in that she watched Harry Potter in her BOYFRIEND’S bed. Can’t decide if it’s a tattle wind-up or not 🤣
Shame is, she has very showable slender ankles, which she spoils with insisting in those awful socks.

Reactions: 2
The frumpy bag with the sporty rest of the outfit. Maybe a 16yr old could pull it off, an actual 16yr old.
A 16 year old wouldn’t be caught dead in her outfits!
It’s very apparent she’s not comfortable in her body as she doesn’t know how to dress for her changed size. It’s strange as I’m now in my 40’s and I think this is the best I’ve ever looked as I know what looks good on me after kids, I don’t feel the need to follow trends etc. you’d have thought she’d have found her style by now….let’s hope this isn’t it!

Reactions: 4
A 16 year old wouldn’t be caught dead in her outfits!
It’s very apparent she’s not comfortable in her body as she doesn’t know how to dress for her changed size. It’s strange as I’m now in my 40’s and I think this is the best I’ve ever looked as I know what looks good on me after kids, I don’t feel the need to follow trends etc. you’d have thought she’d have found her style by now….let’s hope this isn’t it!
She’s gonna be a total outcast at med school. The 18 year olds will be like wtf are you doing. And it can be very cliquey…. I think she’ll drop out and blame everyone else

Reactions: 3
She’s gonna be a total outcast at med school. The 18 year olds will be like wtf are you doing. And it can be very cliquey…. I think she’ll drop out and blame everyone else
I think it will be quiet a shock. I didn’t go to medical school but did go to uni to train as a nurse and I can’t remember having the time in between lectures, practicals and actually working in a hospital to take group picture with my course mates and order in pizza every 5 minutes

Reactions: 8
“Not sure if these are cute photos or not”

NAAAAAHHHT

The hair 🫣
Her hairs a bleeping disgrace but I will say I was pleasantly surprised to see her with her gub shut for a change, and without a smug smirk either. She looks so much more normal/ candid / less cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But, but she’s a brand ambassador or whatever for (I think) tresemme? Surely her hair should be a great advert for the brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But, but she’s a brand ambassador or whatever for (I think) tresemme? Surely her hair should be a great advert for the brand?
I’m assuming she has a mate who works there, there’s absolutely no other reason that a hair brand would even look twice at her otherwise 😂

• Haha
She has definitely been trolling us recently with all the talk of bikini waxes 🤮 watching films in TB’s bed etc

Reactions: 1
thats a good thread title.

Can we add in "arse like a whale" or is that too mean
---
she asks, full well knowing the answer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.