Hannah Gale #12 New York Titty, it ain’t pretty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I needed this morning. To see her in very unflattering ‘trousers’ with the hungriest arse crack ever…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to sound like that person, but there is no way on earth she is a size 14! Why do these people lie to themselves!

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to sound like that person, but there is no way on earth she is a size 14! Why do these people lie to themselves!
I was thinking the exact same. And I’ve been trying really hard to not make any more fat phobic comments, but she is 100% in a disordered eating pattern as much as she thinks she doesn’t

What even is that reel anyway? Is it a reel? Or is it just her doing every day tasks, literally nothing to write home about. She is beyond boring and a complete saddo.

Reactions: 10
Just have a glass of water and eat something nutritionally dense and you’ll feel less tired. I couldn’t be paid to drink an energy drink in my 30s. It would have to be a very serious level of tired to contemplate it. Or with jägermeister🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a coffee ffs with some extra shots if necessary. My normal is 4 shots of espresso but if I get a takeaway large Ill have 6. Keeps me awake.

Energy drinks make me feel really unwell and I clearly have a high caffeine tolerance 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have a coffee ffs with some extra shots if necessary. My normal is 4 shots of espresso but if I get a takeaway large Ill have 6. Keeps me awake.

Energy drinks make me feel really unwell and I clearly have a high caffeine tolerance 🤯
My low blood pressure could never. I felt woozy just reading that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My low blood pressure could never. I felt woozy just reading that 😂
I sometimes feel it makes no difference these days. However I darent test the theory out. First thing Im up, let the dogs out, 3 or 4 shot americano.

If I ever have a hangover which isnt often these days I cant drink coffee and then I feel even worse 😂

Reactions: 2
I sometimes feel it makes no difference these days. However I darent test the theory out. First thing Im up, let the dogs out, 3 or 4 shot americano.

If I ever have a hangover which isnt often these days I cant drink coffee and then I feel even worse 😂
4 shots????

You must be pissing and shitting for HOURS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no if it isn’t the consequences of her actions!

How is she ANNOYED that her child needs some extra settling/reassurance after such a huge life upheaval?

She is so heartless I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 18
Oh no if it isn’t the consequences of her actions!

How is she ANNOYED that her child needs some extra settling/reassurance after such a huge life upheaval?

She is so heartless I can’t stand her.
I'm four years post separation and my kid still needs extra reassurance at bedtime.
Her expectations are absolutely ridiculous.
Has she even been in the flat a week yet?

Reactions: 14
Bet she’s ready to use it as an excuse as to why the boys can’t stay round for more than one night and to palm them back on chris

Reactions: 7
Moaning that she won’t get her assignments done but has time to watch tv. How can someone be so oblivious to how much of a c*nt they come across online?

Reactions: 20
If only there was a way to reassure a young child at bedtime, you know such as maybe lying with them? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.