Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy honestly looked a state, gob full of cake, crying. Why would you post that!

Reactions: 11
What happened to people just finding out at the scan and ringing their family to tell them? Maybe I’m just old fashioned. Looks like it was the Amy show again 🙄

Reactions: 15
What happened to people just finding out at the scan and ringing their family to tell them? Maybe I’m just old fashioned. Looks like it was the Amy show again 🙄
I’m currently pregnant, via IVF, first baby, took around 3 years to get to this point. And even I just called up my parents to tell them the gender 🤣 then a small post on Instagram. I really don’t think people give a shiny tit as much as they think !! People have 1000’s of babies everyday
Now if it was revealed as a Tyrannosaurus rex I’d be extremely impressed then...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m currently pregnant, via IVF, first baby, took around 3 years to get to this point. And even I just called up my parents to tell them the gender 🤣 then a small post on Instagram. I really don’t think people give a shiny tit as much as they think !! People have 1000’s of babies everyday
Now if it was revealed as a Tyrannosaurus rex I’d be extremely impressed then...
Congratulations! So exciting for you ❤

Reactions: 3
Wonder why Hannah decided to find out this time she wasnt bothered finding out the gender with Eden or was it cause Amy found out she had to as well

Reactions: 8
Hannah posting videos of Eden in the bath again! Why does these people never learn?? 🤬
The other night I noticed she was filming Eden in a nighty putting a nappy on a doll, I was bleeping horrified that for a split second Eden moved her legs during the video and you could a clear front view of her entire naked bottom half. It knocked me sick, she has no idea who is watching those videos and she’s posted her little girls naked vagina for the world to see🤢 It was brief but I still reported it to Instagram.

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh god we get it you’re having a girl who cares. How many times are we going to see them resisting the crappy reveal.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably crying because she’s happy it isn’t a boy
Lol, very true. Urgh can’t get over it haha, Why would you film yourself crying like that, makes me cringe!! Such attention seeking behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's that sweetie shop going to do when both girls are on maternity leave and nobody promoting it every second :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
She’s probably crying because she’s happy it isn’t a boy
You hit the jackpot there with that one. What’s the betting Amy will go on to have the first boy in the family after this pregnancy 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You hit the jackpot there with that one. What’s the betting Amy will go on to have the first boy in the family after this pregnancy 😄
I think there is already a boy Tommy Hannah's twin brothers baby I could be wrong

I think there is already a boy Tommy Hannah's twin brothers baby I could be wrong
Yes you are right there. I didn’t know Hannah was a twin. I always thought it was Hannah Amy and then the brother who did the questionable selfie with her...my brother would have been like what the duck are you doing get a grip 🤣🤣

bleeping weirdos the lot of them 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't mind hannah as much as Amy... Amy is just too much. I will have to block her when she pops this sprog

Reactions: 3