Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the minuscule portions she’s eaten! I’ve never known someone go on so many diet plans

I genuinely hope RH helps her to sort out her food issues, her life seems to revolve around food and what diet she’s jumping on next. She’s going to set her daughter up for a lifetime of body image issues if she continues to be so fixated on her weight

Reactions: 3
I genuinely hope RH helps her to sort out her food issues, her life seems to revolve around food and what diet she’s jumping on next. She’s going to set her daughter up for a lifetime of body image issues if she continues to be so fixated on her weight
I’ve used RH wasn’t overly impressed

Reactions: 2
I feel like these girls (her and her sister) are walking eating disorders and body dysmorphia suffers and no one around them is telling them to seek professional help. They are constantly on a different diet and cannot see that they are perfectly normal with normal figures. Amy pushed herself to her limits with that body transformation and it made her miserable. And she piled the weight back on faster than the speed of light. It’s forever the binge and restrict cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like these girls (her and her sister) are walking eating disorders and body dysmorphia suffers and no one around them is telling them to seek professional help. They are constantly on a different diet and cannot see that they are perfectly normal with normal figures. Amy pushed herself to her limits with that body transformation and it made her miserable. And she piled the weight back on faster than the speed of light. It’s forever the binge and restrict cycle.
They do look normal, just feel they put too much pressure on themselves. Maybe if they just stuck to something and took the pressure off they’d be where they want to be. From experience I was a bridesmaid last year and ordered the dress a size smaller and ended up starving myself so it fit! So stupid and I just then ended up taking the dress out slightly. Felt so much better for it

Reactions: 4
I wonder if their mum was always on some crazy diet when they were kids and that’s why they’re the way they are. Maybe hearing about diets all the time has messed up their relationship with food. My mum was anorexic when I was a teen and although in my thirties now I have a strange relationship with food

I thought slimming world was the best thing in the world ever 🙄 she will be back on it I expect in the future

They do look normal, just feel they put too much pressure on themselves. Maybe if they just stuck to something and took the pressure off they’d be where they want to be. From experience I was a bridesmaid last year and ordered the dress a size smaller and ended up starving myself so it fit! So stupid and I just then ended up taking the dress out slightly. Felt so much better for it
I think amy has such a good figure and one day when she’s older and wiser she will look back and think why did I spend my younger years so obsessed with losing weight. And Hannah needs to be careful she doesn’t give Eden disordered eating thoughts

I’ve seen it all now - eating micro portions then blaming the fact she ate too much food 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish she’d see a professional about her food relationship. I have a poor relationship with food but I recognise it & try to balance it (sw & calorie counting together) it’s the right combo for me. I don’t overeat or starve that way

Her portions are tinyyyy, makes me wonder how she is always on a diet when she eats very little, she gets repetative with food aswell like the sweet potato burger and now the fish, I can't recall every seeing her make something from scratch but that's okay because there isn't always enough hours in the day I guess

If she’s posting all she’s eating (which is what she says she is doing) then today so far it’s no more than 600 calls 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I just think its ironic that they are both pushing weightless while also pushing the sweet business 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her page is getting dangerous. She’s either not being truthful with all she is eating or she is and is genuinely only eating about 1000 calories a day! Which is severely low. She said when she started RH that the calories weren’t ridiculously low but judging by what she’s eating they are. Makes me wonder what that rumour Morley had her on given her current intake

She's probably burning off more than she's eating hence why she maintains most the time, I think she looks fab I like her, I just wish she would accept herself and judt live, no need to clarify or explain herself everyday 😁

She's probably burning off more than she's eating hence why she maintains most the time, I think she looks fab I like her, I just wish she would accept herself and judt live, no need to clarify or explain herself everyday 😁
Exactly - she doesn't need drastic measures - you'd think someone close to her would step in

I don’t mind Hannah but I wish she would be honest. There is no way she would’ve maintained this week if she’s honestly eating as little as she posts and doing 10000 plus steps a day and/ or workouts. She should be in a huge calorie deficit going by what she says which should equate to a 2 lb loss at least. If I was drinking slimfast and eating rice cakes and I didn’t lose I’d be raging, yet she says she’s happy, I smell 💩.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Hannah but I wish she would be honest. There is no way she would’ve maintained this week if she’s honestly eating as little as she posts and doing 10000 plus steps a day and/ or workouts. She should be in a huge calorie deficit going by what she says which should equate to a 2 lb loss at least. If I was drinking slimfast and eating rice cakes and I didn’t lose I’d be raging, yet she says she’s happy, I smell 💩.
I’m wondering if she’s not eating enough and her body is holding on to every little nutrient it’s getting as if you look at what she’s posting she’s only eating about 1000 calories a day and would in theory be burning at least twice that with her extra workouts/steps on top of daily normal calorie burn. Either that or she’s secret eating