Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same too.. Why would you log into your sisters Instagram and post videos of your home and your husband?! Makes no sense
Like the way Hannah said - oh Amy has been on my insta again ...like a mother would to a young daughter or something🤷🏼‍♀️ so so odd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like the way Hannah said - oh Amy has been on my insta again ...like a mother would to a young daughter or something🤷🏼‍♀️ so so odd 😂
Yes! 🙌🏻 It really is so odd.
On a side note too though, why would Amy even think insta content is about showing her boyfriend playing with his toys 🥴 she needs a you tube channel alongside those kids opening kinder eggs on you tube

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t get why she takes so much tit to Amy when she has Eden. Don’t they live down the road from each other? Surely you’d just say have her at mine or here’s a key if you need anything 🤔

I honestly don’t get why she takes so much tit to Amy when she has Eden. Don’t they live down the road from each other? Surely you’d just say have her at mine or here’s a key if you need anything 🤔
The whole family are just thick. Thank god their parents have shops they can work in. And by work I mean go the cash and carry and breastfeed in the back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whole family are just thick. Thank god their parents have shops they can work in. And by work I mean go the cash and carry and breastfeed in the back
She will be breastfeeding when Eden is in her 20s, she's got nothing better to do 😅

• Haha
If her sister has her that much surely she has toys and books there for her anyway?

I don't mind Amy and hannah at all but there slimming world drives me nuts they say they are slow losers but it's because they don't eat enough, there portions are like a 5 year olds and there's no way they measure there cheese etc because it's always like 3 strands or something, if they followed it properly the would get really good results

I don't mind Amy and hannah at all but there slimming world drives me nuts they say they are slow losers but it's because they don't eat enough, there portions are like a 5 year olds and there's no way they measure there cheese etc because it's always like 3 strands or something, if they followed it properly the would get really good results
I think they're secretly scoffing, you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight so if they're eating tiny portions it would be dropping off them. A couple of years ago I saw Hannah do a poll asking if Amy should eat more to lose weight which is totally counter productive!

Reactions: 5
Bat tit crazy the two of them when it comes to dieting. Haven’t a bloody clue what they’re doing. Flitting from one thing to another. Their partners must get pissed off with them. It’s not rocket science girls, eat less calories and do more exercise.

It can’t be me who thinks it’s proper strange the way Hannah and her husband were snuggling under a blanket on Amy’s couch. They family are just bizarre. Keys 100% go in the bowl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hannah, flexi syns isn’t going over one day then restricting yourself the rest of the week 🙄 Arrrggghhhhh it’s misinterpretation like this that gives SW an unfair bad name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5