Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom her thinking! Just save and buy a proper island! Its ridiculous looking and I cant wait to see it with the bar stools!

Reactions: 5
I think they’re just trying to stay relevant on the gram. they can’t stick to any plans so they’re trying new things.

Reactions: 1
Is she still carrying eden around in that newborn style car seat? Would she be too big for it now? My LO is a couple of months older than her and he's been out of that kind of seat for months and months. It was so heavy too with him in it at nearly one. Broke my back 😂

Reactions: 5
Has she really just plonked a huge piece of wood on top of a chest of drawers and it calling it an island? When she showed the chest of drawers I presumed she would getting a piece cut to size, but it looks like she’s just lobbed it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, it looks ridiculous. I honestly think she’s just plain thick.

Ive just looked too, for someone with so many followers, she doesn’t have much interaction. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hardly any comment on posts and about 200 likes.

I see she’s made another account. has she said anything about it?
She said she was putting herself in an unhealthy mind frame having an account dedicated to dieting. Her new one is mostly her life but with a bit of diet/fitness. She basically accepts she’s a yo-yo dieter and always changing things up but wants a new platform to hopefully change the way she thinks. Fair play to her really.

Reactions: 2
Is she still carrying eden around in that newborn style car seat? Would she be too big for it now? My LO is a couple of months older than her and he's been out of that kind of seat for months and months. It was so heavy too with him in it at nearly one. Broke my back 😂
They outgrow infant carriers by height or weight not by age. So her ears would need to be above the head rest or depending on what seat she has it maybe around 12 - 13kg weight limit

She has done one or two when she has been gifted things. She also promotes her family sweet shop business and does swipe ups on that. Nothing offensive though that I can think of 🤔