Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd have thought that if she'd been correctly advised - she would have been given a new identity and a chance to start fresh.

I'm sorry but however this goes down - there's a lot of people to blame

Reactions: 17
I feel very uncomfortable about it all. I know it was her abuser who was killed but it was premeditated by Gypsy and she manipulated someone else into doing it. She's been dealt a tit hand in life but so have others and they don't premeditate murder

Reactions: 30
:( He sounds very vulnerable, he has autism and an IQ of 82.
I'd heard about the case and when The Act came out it sent me down a rabbit hole of reading more about it all, and that's basically what I read about him and over the years since.

Eta - not that any diagnoses excuse what he did, however... The quote of how "he's doing his time for his part" just struck me as quite cold. Not that she should be giving him kudos, I'm just... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I find it really weird that she is being celebrated, whilst the guy she got to kill her mother is still in prison for it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I'm following her on insta and I just can't help but think how her childhoods going to have messed her up. She will have learned from her mum how to get what she wants, we've seen that with Nick!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm following her on insta and I just can't help but think how her childhoods going to have messed her up. She will have learned from her mum how to get what she wants, we've seen that with Nick!
There were a lot of guys she was following/talking to so if it wasn't him it would be someone else.

Reactions: 9
Just read a post about her on Facebook. Is it true she was in the bathroom shaving her legs whilst Nick murdered her Mum ready for them to ‘do the deed’ after? Also apparently there is a video of her in a hotel after her Mum was killed and she is saying ‘Nick is eating cookies and soon he will be eating me’ 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
As someone who’s gone through child abuse at the hands of their mother I am very worried for her, my childhood has affected the way I meet people, I struggle to trust people, I needed therapy before I had my little boy and some days all I can think about is my struggles and it really does weigh on you as a person.

I’m glad she has a supportive father and step mother but have they put her into therapy? Therapy within prison or anything? She clearly needs it. She has been stuck with her mother and stuck in a prison with criminals who won’t behave the way non criminals do on the outside of prison. The “D is fire” being one of the many things we don’t typically say, she’s over sharing and probably doesn’t even realise it’s wrong.

Her husband worries me, he’s apparently a teacher and marries a young woman affected by child abuse that took part in her mothers killing within prison? I’m surprised he’s even got a job still.

I am in no way making excuses for the man but he’s autistic and seemed very easily manipulated by Gypsy so I feel he only done what she wanted to be with her and obviously afterwards she just dumped him and now he’s left rotting in prison. It feels wrong in my opinion, I know he’s in prison for his crime but I don’t understand how they’re so different with both of them when she was the one who plotted it all.

The having sex afterwards always made me feel ill and the “that witch is dead” post on her fb was haunting as duck. Makes me wonder who initiated the sex and posted that. It’s a messed up case.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The having sex afterwards always made me feel ill and the “that witch is dead” post on her fb was haunting as duck. Makes me wonder who initiated the sex and posted that. It’s a messed up case.
It's so creepy to me that the post is still up.

The comments are people finding out in real time what has happened, at first concerned for both their welfare etc.

You'd think someone would have requested this to be taken down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's so creepy to me that the post is still up.

The comments are people finding out in real time what has happened, at first concerned for both their welfare etc.

You'd think someone would have requested this to be taken down.
It’s really scary seeing it and how worried everyone was for Gypsy as well. I think it should be pulled down for sure but they haven’t yet so doubt it ever will be. It’s just confusing because she was damaged and he was apparently easily swayed but that post shows some understanding that they know what they did. I feel both sides of it tbh, really tough situation

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's more like her mother who she hated, than what she thinks. She seems to have slipped into the same role of manipulator, attention seeker and money grabber all too easily.

Yes what she has been through is horrific, it has bound to have messed her mind up in ways I can only imagine, but she's not the only one who has suffered in this way. Plenty of people are abused beyond belief, and hurt by those they're supposed to trust. But they don't go and murder and then continually milk the sordid story for every last drop. She didn't give a tit about that guy who she manipulated into killing her mother. She was enjoying the male attention he gave her, and wanted her jailer out the way.

She was used to getting a lot of attention and money through her jailer mother and her fake illness. Seems like she's not ready to give that up yet.

Reactions: 40
Just read a post about her on Facebook. Is it true she was in the bathroom shaving her legs whilst Nick murdered her Mum ready for them to ‘do the deed’ after? Also apparently there is a video of her in a hotel after her Mum was killed and she is saying ‘Nick is eating cookies and soon he will be eating me’ 😬
Yet she is now all but accusing him of SA'ing her saying she let him do it to her so she wouldn't do it to her mother. That is my issue with her...while I feel for what she had to go through, she isn't the innocent angel she claims to be and seems to have changed her story a few times over the years over what happened.

Reactions: 16
Both of them are very damaged. Both of them have been psychologically assessed to a high standard. I imagine his response to questioning has highlighted areas that have indicated he is not safe to be released.

I find her father concerning - don’t know what it is but he seems a bit too laid back. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8