Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Every time she posts the healing baby crap it makes me furious, treating her other children like they’re something awful she needed to be healed from.
What have those girls even done these school holidays? Gone to a park once? She’s at stay at home mum, I work and have managed to have the kids do a variety of activities and play with friends. She has all the time to be able to do this but chooses not too or acts like it’s too hard
Not sure but I think she works at a gym sporadically when the husband is around to parent the girls.
The elder girl would benefit from going to after school care once or twice a week so she can play & mix with other kids.

Reactions: 1

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Kids are a no go for visitors at hospitals, especially with all the germs around at the moment!!! Majority of the hospitals have the strict no siblings visitor rule for the paediatric ward! But of course she thinks she’s superior than everyone else!

Attachments

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I don’t know about Perth but in Melbourne the car would have been towed well before her delayed arrival, like her its all so weird.
Well I think her mum was waiting with the car so it wouldn’t have been towed and looks like it wasn’t a busy street

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Yes she is a salon ambassador so its free. I stopped using that salon because they support her.
The salon looks beautiful thats about all that is good about, its pretty over priced these days and do a average job, before we moved i went to them for 7 years, the way her hair looks she definitely not doing the salon any favours.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Have she ever mentioned what the change of circs ndis app was for? I hope not for her child’s privacy. But I feel like she is angling at needing more help and being burnt out.
I am sure she said more support hours was part of it.

princesspeach1234

Won’t take her kids to the park but will drag them to the shop changerooms for 3 days straight. And taking her toddler to the psych app 🤦🏼‍♀️ our psych was so strict about no siblings, but it just goes to show that she has no one in her life willing to help her out when she shuts them all out because #germs
Half her actual friends heard about her last pregnancy through her Instagram announcement 😂
I’m shocked she has actual friends, never seen them doing anything fun that’s not with some Instagram person!

santababy

Chatty Member
oops I meant Riley, not Hanna 😂😂 how could I forget which child is the content kid 😂

Yes I do agree but taking apart the test to see the line is over the top
Oh 10000% I agree with you there, I mean unless she’d separated them before they were exposed chances are they’ll all get it

thirstymum

I always wondered how she was able to feed her family with such low costs per week.. it’s because she barely feeds her kids. How can they all have the same portion? They are different ages & have different needs!
They are pretty empty lunchboxes, she’s posted them before and they looked the same. I have a kid with sensory issues that impact her eating and her lunchbox is nothing like this.