Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The snark in me just assumed she wanted to get spotted / get content from the telethon. But it was really cool to see they were out doing lots of things.

What does she mean in the beach pic that her and her husband were dysregulated? Not to be dismissive of mental health. I just don’t understand how she can do Kmart, salons and shopping centres? But not a day at the beach?
Is that her convoluted way of saying they are not moving to the beach now?

Reactions: 1

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
So the lazy bitch took her kids to school today even though it was a teachers strike for the public schools
I kept my kids home today, but apparently it didn't effect some schools, I'm not really sure how it all worked, I'm basing it off email i got from my kids school, bit of strange situation.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Grecian and her husband have got to be super low IQ. The cognitive dissonance in their life and parenting decisions are clear examples of it…. Does anyone remember Miss “germophobe” and medical mama being all anti covid vax? Clear example of it… absolute fruit loop
Whaaattt?! Fill me in, I don’t remember this

Oh-my-ovaries

Total radio silence is odd even with the dog but she has managed to very quickly get involved with she so seasonal new campaign and go to Kmart to shoot images. SSS has said it’s happening in real time. Grecian priorities are all over the shop.
She’s back!!

Pollie

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it just make more sense to rent their house out and rent in Albany? What if it doesn’t work out down there & they have to come back? It’s really selfish of them to up root Riley when she seems to be making great progress. They will also struggle to get a new loan with 4 kids and one income. I’m assume she’ll work but it will be very limited and won’t bring in much. Good luck eyebrows ya gonna need it.

Agree! They should def keep it.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
So she’s now bragging that she’s in the top 5% of earners in JP but I’m sure the other day she said she cashed her first cheque and it was like $350 for a months work??
Let’s be honest, that probably is the top 5%. I’d say there’s a big difference between top 5% and top 1% with these MLM companies.