Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I hope they put Riley in special school when they move and they manage to get $$ for more support. Hopefully thst will stop Grecian using her to complain constantly as content. Poor little girl is finally starting to gain some weight and appears much healthier. Can’t believe it took her shit mum 5 years to get her support
Her slug brow Mum was too busy creating her ever so popular online presence.

How did that go for you Grecian?

Reactions: 2

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I don’t understand why when you are just getting the appropriate supports in place for Riley you up and move 5 hours away from Perth, she has serious issues and needs an intervention pronto.
Does the move entail a massive pay rise for the fire fighter.?

Bizziebody

VIP Member
How does school work with R, does the teacher need to try & get her up to date with the rest of the class or does she just do whatever the rest of the class is doing on the rare occasions she is actually at school? Seems so unfair on all the kids, R included. As long as it suits Angry Bird though all is ok.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Oh don’t worry her healing baby now has Covid & it looks like Hannah does also (it looks as if she has broken the text to zoom in on the faintest line) ffs this moron needs help
Three down and three to go, she is completely cooked this one.

Oh-my-ovaries

This is fucking heartbreaking!! Riley doesn’t need a wheelchair because the free pram doesn’t fit in the car. That poor girl 🥲

Does anyone remember when she used to whinge that he was out on a boys night and she didn’t get to. It’s like you have no friends that’s why. You pushed them all away when you had the twins and then announced your last pregnancy on Instagram before you even told your actual friends 😂
Surely he must get so sick of her shit

Oh-my-ovaries

Lol I can’t believe her “juice plus” Instagram only has 1300 followers. Surely she’s making her millions now, why haven’t her thousands of followers jumped on. She’s posting her foodie content there now to entice people over 😂
She’s certainly pushing the cult isn’t she.

savefloss

VIP Member
Omg the baby’s teeth…she needed to lose those dummies at least 12 months ago!! Her mouth is wharped!

• Sad

AJAYA

VIP Member
😂 Poor Cindy! G has her dressed in her dress filming content in her bedroom like teenagers.
On another note, have you noticed she didn’t post her weight loss journey on JP yet posts everyone else’s… She clearly isn’t following it
She certainly doesn't look like she's following it. Her lack of results wouldn't be selling this rubbish

thirstymum

This “campaign” is so daggy. I laughed so hard at the thought of Grecian dashing off to the shop to send her version through. And she’s the only one who has very clearly filtered 😅
She’s obviously missed the whole point if she is using filters.