Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets a huge Kmart haul and maisee gets a toilet seat for her 3rd Birthday? And what the duck is with these pieces of tit taking photos of their kids on the toilet and sharing it! Would you take a photo of yourself with your pants around your ankles? No you wouldn't so why would you do that to your kids?!
Right! A toilet seat, wtaf. And yes, film your child with no pants on having a piss

Reactions: 4
I did have to laugh at the toilet seat, what kind of present is that?!

I also just can’t believe how badly she dresses, none of those Kmart clothes did her any favours. She’d do better to have less volume and get herself a decent pair that suits her shape, you could see in the try on she wasn’t sure if they suited her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestions? Wow we are upto to number 3!!

Growing_our_tribe #3- From medical mama to Juice Plus hun, exploiting the kids is lots of fun!

Reactions: 15
Growing_our_tribe #3 Juice Plus scam, clothes that make her look like a Christmas ham. Eyebrowssss for days, exploiting her kids is what pays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bought her 3yo a toliet seat for her birthday.. wtf 😂 i literally had potty and toliet seat laying around the house when my middle child started toliet training and i just got them out, i feel like that's a necessity kind of thing of toliet training.. poor kids never get given anything fun for their birthday or xmas all just op shop junk and things they should already have, meanwhile angry bird is going hairdresser, buying new clothes for herself.. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Exactl
She bought her 3yo a toliet seat for her birthday.. wtf 😂 i literally had potty and toliet seat laying around the house when my middle child started toliet training and i just got them out, i feel like that's a necessity kind of thing of toliet training.. poor kids never get given anything fun for their birthday or xmas all just op shop junk and things they should already have, meanwhile angry bird is going hairdresser, buying new clothes for herself.. 🙄
Exactly! It’s her 4th kid surely she’d have all that tit already

Reactions: 3
Why the duck is she preparing her poor child’s feeds on the floor in a public place and right beside her sister sitting on the potty? Also why is the healing baby eating while on the potty?

I bet she wouldn’t make her own food like that, what a tit of a mother.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why the duck is she preparing her poor child’s feeds on the floor in a public place and right beside her sister sitting on the potty? Also why is the healing baby eating while on the potty?

She is obviously not in her GeRmApHoBe ErA anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Most (not all) family rooms in shopping centres in Perth have great facilities! There is no reason for this! Gross.

Reactions: 11
Why does she even do the question box, she either gets no questions or just doesn’t bother to answer them

Reactions: 5
Enough with the “healing” baby content!
How awful to be the kid she needed “healing” from and then #4 only exists to make mummy feel better. Yuck.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute embarrassment for a mother!
Now she wants to do a meet and greet in Brisbane lol who does she think she is ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.