Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for that chubby little bogan chick Grecian has obviously pulled from oblivion and forced to be her bestie… has dressed her and forced her to film the most awkward reels to try and get sales. You can clearly see the personality type JP are hunting

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for that chubby little bogan chick Grecian has obviously pulled from oblivion and forced to be her bestie… has dressed her and forced her to film the most awkward reels to try and get sales. You can clearly see the personality type JP are hunting
😂 Poor Cindy! G has her dressed in her dress filming content in her bedroom like teenagers.
On another note, have you noticed she didn’t post her weight loss journey on JP yet posts everyone else’s… She clearly isn’t following it

• Haha
😂 Poor Cindy! G has her dressed in her dress filming content in her bedroom like teenagers.
On another note, have you noticed she didn’t post her weight loss journey on JP yet posts everyone else’s… She clearly isn’t following it
She certainly doesn't look like she's following it. Her lack of results wouldn't be selling this rubbish

Reactions: 2
Signs it’s probably a scam….? Perhaps that you have to mention every second post that it’s not a scam 😂
8D7248A1-F0BD-41E6-BCB8-E8775BF5FC7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want someone to directly ask her in the comments how much money she has actually made since she started AND then how much money she’s earned vs initial investment vs time put into her ‘business’.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha Omg am I evil for laughing so hard at the reel of them at the juice plus ball? That Eloise chick’s body language is like “ugh get me away from these freeeeeaks”

• Haha
Hahaha Omg am I evil for laughing so hard at the reel of them at the juice plus ball? That Eloise chick’s body language is like “ugh get me away from these freeeeeaks”
I have so much secondhand embarrassment for them.

Reactions: 4
I have so much secondhand embarrassment for them.
OMG so do I!!! It’s the white heals and toes with the black formal dresses for me!! Not to mention the Tats all over them 🤦‍♀️ Not that there is anything wrong with tats, it’s just on them it looks tacky

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.