Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how her profit has assisted the cost of this trip. Assuming they have to pay their own airfare and accommodation… plus the “need” for more Kmart clothes (no shade, just her mo), new travel gear that have to have etc. she must be in negatives now 😂

Reactions: 5
Wtf is going on with her lately, she's well deep into this mlm stuff it's embarrassing 😭😂
i tried to sell avon and nurtimetics like 15 years ago before i understood a pyramid scheme.. Theres no excuses for promoting this garbage these days.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how many hours she’s put in to ‘earn’ $500-$1000 per month

Reactions: 6
I would love to know how many hours she’s put in to ‘earn’ $500-$1000 per month
She does realize that is duck all for Monthly?!

Go work in a Cafe babes. You will make more in tips.

(Was a Cafe Worker. Loved it)

Reactions: 9
She does realize that is duck all for Monthly?!

Go work in a Cafe babes. You will make more in tips.

(Was a Cafe Worker. Loved it)
If $500-$1000 a month was my only income I’d die. Especially because it is an MLM and she will most definitely be purchasing that crap for herself.. there’s no way she’s making any kind of profit worth being proud of saying “YES” to. She’s such a douche.

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly baffled at how hard she’s fallen for this - but she’s not exactly a bright bulb so it’s not that surprising…

The people she’s roped into it too, just seems like they’re desperate to be friends with her from her being an “influencer” and it’s so sad

Reactions: 8
I think these sort of scams really attract lonely people. This money is a tiny piece of the picture- feeling like she has ‘friends’ and people who stroke her ego into making her think she’s important and ‘successful’ is the actual payment for uneducated hicks like Grecian

Reactions: 12
I think she truly didn’t have any old friends left & that’s why she’s so invested in this rubbish. She really thinks she has genuine friends from it, but they’d drop her faster that a steaming sack of tit if she no longer peddled this tit for them

Perhaps instead of being a huge germaphobe and fame seeker she’d have friends left. Instead she cut them all out once she had the twins because #germs & let them hear about her fourth pregnancy on Instagram like one of her followers rather than an actual friend

Reactions: 4
I think she truly didn’t have any old friends left & that’s why she’s so invested in this rubbish. She really thinks she has genuine friends from it, but they’d drop her faster that a steaming sack of tit if she no longer peddled this tit for them
This!! I fell for JP when I was a lonely SAHM post partum, and it was for the main reason of creating friendships. I didn’t last long because it didn’t take long to see through this crap, but I can assure you that I never heard from any of those people again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Perhaps instead of being a huge germaphobe and fame seeker she’d have friends left. Instead she cut them all out once she had the twins because #germs & let them hear about her fourth pregnancy on Instagram like one of her followers rather than an actual friend
Lets be real, They would have cut her the punish.

Reactions: 4
“Mummy is going to take a photo of you. Pull your top up so everyone can see your feeding tube.”
“I don’t want to pull up my top, I want to go play!”
“No, Mummy said pull up your top so I can post you to all the nice strangers on the internet! Now, sit on your changing mat so that we make sure everyone knows you’re still in nappies. Smile, my little money maker! I mean my ✨ inspiration and strength ✨
“I just want to go and play Mum…”

IMG_8452.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s lost followers after smashing her page with all this juice plus nonsense

Reactions: 2
I thought she was going to keep it separate but her main page is majority juice plus now - not that her content previously was amazing but not surprised she’s losing a lot of her followers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.